Dirt Rally 2.0 [MEWRL]

Monaco…

tenor (4)

DiRT Rally 2.0_20200804143943_2 DiRT Rally 2.0_20200804143857_1

Terminal :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

@aldyr is this the gap in the wall you keep talking about? :rofl: or is it just one of them.

RIP my Polo buddy

2 Likes

There are 2 gaps :rofl:

2 Likes

we need a F emoji reaction. How else am I going to pay respects?

3 Likes

Sorry @z1oc, only picked this up now. Have accepted your Club join request so you should see the League races in you game now.

For the season we’re currently running you have been allocated the Citroen C3 R5 for the season. You don’t have to have to have to use it, but it’ll be cool if you did.

You still have the rest of this week to attempt Round #3 - The Monte Carlo Rally.

Thanks for joining in the dirty fun!

All cool
thanks for letting me know im ready for last place :smiley:

I played a few and yea ROFL the car did not make it RIP but will still be fun to give it a go

1 Like

lol what luck, had a puncture on the very first stage. Luckily I survived the next few stages and had no more.

1 Like

Where did you fix it? I use that place in claremont, it’s only 90 something ronts

2 Likes

Lol Supaquick(forgot the new name) Claremont is a bit far from Monaco…

1 Like

So it seems I forgot to buy the DLC last sale and now I need it to race in Monaco.

Game of the Year Edition is currently on sale for -70% at R83. Contains all the DLC + Colin McRae expansion pack. But you can’t buy the GotY edition if you own the base game so,…

I would remove the base game from my Steam account and then rebuy it as the GotY edition.

2 Likes

Wow didn’t know about the remove function. Was looking at the Year One Pass R130.

1 Like

I’ve done it for a couple of games now - always bugs me that I buy a game and then a year later can’t take advantage of special deals - like Games of the Year - because I already own the base game. The first time it happened - can’t remember the game now - I didn’t know about the remove game thing either and felt so cheated by the situation that I bought the full game on an alternate account :grinning:

I’ve learned since then. You do lose the value of whatever you spent on the base game originally, but you can have any game removed from your account so that you can rebuy it again.

1 Like

Thanks for the remove function. I went with the Year One Pass, I originally got the base game for much less so this works out fine for me.

1 Like

Another thing that I managed to do was smash my lights by the second stage, so when the 3rd came around and it was dark. I had no lights. DR2, VR, Night. Great fun.

1 Like

I had no lights in the 3rd stage as well.

2 Likes

The snow on the end of the road was my guideline haha. Otherwise I could not see a thing. Nights in DR2 is way darker than DR1

Well I’m glad that’s over. I really struggled with the ice and snow but managed to get into a better rhythm in the later stages, until a flat tire on it’s rim forced me to make a change and lose 1 minute of time in the second last stage.

3 Likes

When you see Boogey start putting in really quick times…

2 Likes

Damn that was kak, second half I had a puncture on the first stage again. And then, terminal damage because how dare i slowly slide down a little slope. Lucky in this game it doesn’t end your entire event.
Also lol, I was a whole 2 minutes of the leader’s pace on the last stage.

1 Like