Dirt Rally 2.0 [MEWRL]

Dam I dont think I will be able to take part in this anymore, Studies has become quite abit harder with some of the topics. wont be able to put any time into this.

4 Likes

You guys all suck! Its back on!!!

7 Likes

Oh happy day!

We’re blessed by your presence!

1 Like

No worries @z1oc. There’s plenty events, and plenty stages to try if you want to take a study break every now and then, but don’t feel bad about focussing on your studies - they are way more important. You feel free to jump in if and whenever you can, no stress.

1 Like

Thanks @GregRedd

1 Like

Well don’t have any good driving skills but I might as well join if i can

3 Likes

Of course you can - the more the dirtier! :smiley: Remember to sign-in and then request to Join the MEW Dirt 2.0 Club here. Let me know once you have and I’ll approve your membership so that you can see and enter our events in your game.

(The Club system seems to be taking forever to load at the moment. At least for me.)

1 Like

bolded but not linked :wink:

1 Like

@Boogey, did you just crash out of Monte Carlo on Stage 5?

@oltman @1nF4m0u5

will-ferrell-old-school

4 Likes

yes…
i thought i could keep it on the edge there but the Game decided i have choosen death immidiately :neutral_face: :smile:

4 Likes

I recognize that corner straight away. If you look over the edge, you’ll find a scrapyard of rally cars.

4 Likes

@Boogey, that’s @SlinX favourite spot

Happened to me the same last year…

1 Like

Hey, been without my setup for over a month now, finally got setup and ready, looks like a free for all on cars this time around, am I correct?

2 Likes

Terminal damage on stage 5, might be the same corner.

1 Like

Yip, can choose any care in Group A

1 Like

Good to have you back @WarRack101.

Yip, as @the9avenger9 says, any car in Group A that you want for this event. This is Round 1 of 12. Each new event will feature a different car class. All the details for the season are here. GLHF!

This league is really growing huh.

1 Like

@GregRedd. Need help please

3 Likes