Dirt Rally 2.0 [MEWRL]

My bad, don’t mind me, i’m just confused, I thought we were onto the next one already :man_facepalming:
Too many leagues.

1 Like

This course be like

2 Likes

It really do be like that

3 Likes

I’m having flashbacks to driving in Canada…

1 Like

The 2021 WRC Rallye Monte Carlo (which was run just last week) really do be like what so many of our drivers have been experiencing.

The “clip the inside embankment, go over the edge crash” at the beginning of these highlights and Ogier’s flat tyre in the hairpin fun could be in game clips.

More 2021 Monte shenanigans collected by the DirtFish channel here too - again many with vivid flashbacks to my own spins, twists, turns and kak driving:

4 Likes

At least their headlights work.

But hey, if the pros do it, I don’t feel so bad…

2 Likes

oh lol, I completely forgot about this. Need to put in some time.

2 Likes

“and was finished…” :joy:

1 Like

Just about 12 hours left on the MEW Rally Clock to get your times in for Monte Carlo (the 12X12 Championship Round 1 event.) The 14 days for Round 2 in Wales starts at 00:01 tomorrow morning.

The stupid site is being super stupid again for me at the moment so can’t confirm, but when I last checked, there were 10 drivers listed at the end of Stage 1, 9 of whom who had completed the challenge or had gone DNF.

1 Like

12X12 Round 2: Rally Wales at Powys

Time to bring out the big guns and squeeze them through the piles of logs in Powys, Wales. Choose any one of the legendary rally cars in the Group B - 4WD class to take for a drive in the picturesque Welsh countryside.

• Audi Sport quattro S1 E2
  • Ford RS200
  • Lancia Delta S4
  • MG Metro 6R4
  • Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2

Thankfully, it looks like Random Geesus has blessed us with no rain for the Welsh event this time, which will help with controlling the beasts. Still, not going to be easy.

Go get as dirty as a Welsh lumberjack!

2 Likes

Alas the servers are dead so I can’t get into the event. I will have to try again later I suppose.

1 Like

7 out of 10 drivers DNF’d at Monaco, I think that a record of some sort, surely.
Well done to @GregRedd and @Entity on picking up the podiums spots, aka finishing the rally.

2 Likes

As Slinx mentions, just 3 of the 11 drivers that started the first round of our Global 12X12 Championship in Monaco managed to reach the end of Stage 12 with a functioning car. Congrats to @SlinX and @Entity for the great result. My first, and most probably only, Dirt Rally podium, so I’m chuffed with myself.

Round 2 in Wales with the Group B-4WD cars is now live.

FYI: @slinx @gregredd @entity @aldyr @warrack101 @deadlypinecone @boogey @the9avenger9 @czc @murfle @oltman @z1oc @dragonic @konck @massa @darthmol @munage

8 Likes

Dammit, I never even started. More effort will be made for Race 2.

1 Like

I got wrapped up in preparations for the Enduro race - not too sad I missed out on Monaco though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But I’ll make sure to join in muddy, wet Wales

4 Likes

And ironically muddy, wet Wales is bone dry.

I decided to take the MG for a change and I’m having fun throwing the small car around the bends. It also flies quite nicely!

2 Likes

Well this is dandy.

2 Likes

Ah no! It’s happening more and more often. I think the servers might need a good kicking. How far into the rally were you?

1 Like

Throwback to DR 1?

1 Like

Damn, I hope not.

1 Like