Dirt Rally 2.0 [MEWRL]

And then the aliens arrived…

Current P1 time on Stage 1: 07:41.959
Current P2 time on Stage 1: 08:36.683

That’s 55 seconds on just one stage :astonished:

At least I got to see some green sectors before they arrived. Now there will none left

1 Like

Haha, so much this! I was amazed to see a couple of green sectors myself earlier. It’s a weird little rush :grinning:

1 Like

I made it!

I even had one green sector in my early run. But then I messed it up by trying to go faster and losing control.

3 Likes

That was thrilling. Doing the event kind of when @Boogey was doing his. Yeeting off a hill so far I reset before I hit the ground, then finding out he had a problem later on, and I’d caught up. Then sliding down a tightening corner into some bushes. And blind reversing back up the hill. And somehow at the end, I presume he had another problem, making P1 :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Love it! Last minute (almost) shenanigans and a clash of Titans. Magnificent! :grinning:

1 Like

You had one of those too, hey? :smiley:

1 Like

Phew, almost thought I won’t get time today. But my game decided I needed to make more effort. Rolled up to the start line of the second stage and boom… game crash. and I dropped all the way to 2nd last.
on the upside, I somehow managed to win my first stage. 4x green sectors on stage 3 and everyone did their runs already. I assume I was the only one that picked wets lol.

3 Likes

Thanks, set it up and all but seems I need the McCrae content which I do not own.

1 Like

Ahh crap. Didn’t think of that. The Scotland venue is included in the McRae DLC pack. There’s a lot of the content in the 4 season passes and the McRae DLC pack. I’m guessing you’re using the Game Pass/EA Play version which is just the base game.

Fortunately for the PC drivers, the GotY Edition regularly goes on heavily discounted sale, so we all have all the bells and whistles. Sadly, not so much our console buddies.

What you need is the Year One Pass that adds all 4 seasons and the McRae stuff to your install. It’s currently on 50% off sale for 2 more days at R169,50 if you have Live Gold (or Game Pass Ultimate??)

If you are going to do that though, find an extra R40 and grab the complete Game of the Year Edition, which is also on sale for 2 more days, but at a 75% discount it’s selling for R209,75.

That option will give you the game and all the content to keep so that if (when?) EA decide to pull it from Game Pass you’re not left with a useless bunch of DLC and no base game for them.

No worries if those aren’t options for you right now though. I’ll need to double check which events will work for you and I’ll let you know when we get to them.

1 Like

Yeah I haven’t got that I’m afraid. I’ll keep the game installed for messing about when I have the incline for some lulz.

2 Likes

What platform are you using?

Playing on Xbox.

1 Like

Geez, the game is crazy expensive on xbox compared to steam. EA already trying their best to recoup money

1 Like

I have a new Club Pending Member request from someone called “Grievous”. Is this the one and only @Grievous, or someone else’s alt, or does anyone know who this person is - maybe invited a friend to join?

1 Like

That’s me, thought I might try it out since its on gamepass.

5 Likes

Most excellent! Welcome back to MEW, it’s been awhile. And very welcome to the Dirt Rally Club! Your membership request has been approved.

Just be aware, as @Beo discovered above, the Game Pass version is only the base game, and our events do use DLC for some of the rally’s. the current one in Scotland for example.

2 Likes

@GregRedd Could you post a breakdown of the Scotland stages like you did for Spain?

1 Like

Crap. Meant to do that yesterday already and completely forgot. Sorry. Will get it done super soon!

2 Likes

So, as it turns out, I now have access to the content. I will get to installing and posting a time at my soonest.

Thank you :pray:

5 Likes