Dirt Rally 2.0 [MEWRL]

I saw this and was like ‘oh no’

But then kept reading

Phew

Thanks @GregRedd for setting it up.

4 Likes

Just to complete the Quattro Quattro Quattro Challenge records properly… the final round of the mini-season in Germany was won by :1st_place_medal: @Boogey putting a comfortable 3+ minutes over fast learning :2nd_place_medal: @LazyDemoni. Skidding through the square corners and hairpins a minute later was :3rd_place_medal: @Aldyr.

More good finishes from @Deadlypinecone, @Dragonic and the Disco Bear @murfle, with the last participation points for this season going to @Entity and @the9avenger9.

Unfortunately, as soon as a new season is started in DR2, the results from the previous one get consolidated (It’s 2021 Codemasters! You can store past results and records better than this kak!) so it’s tricky to work out. But by comparing to the standings after Round 3 we can see that @Boogey’s win and @aldyr’s P3 in this final round were significant.

@Boogey picked up 10 points for his win while @Aldyr got 6 for the P3. The end result… Boogey wins the Mini-Championship by a single point! @LazyDemoni’s brilliant P2 in the final round was enough to move him onto the 3rd step of the Championship podium which he shares with Mr. Consistency @Deadlypinecone. @Dragonic’s daughter give’s him enough time to stay ahead of me in the Top 5. Points on the final table also for all the other brave (crazy?) souls who gave my mad challenge a try: @Entity, @DarthMol, @murfle, @the9avenger9, @jaydogg86, and @oltman.

Thanks to everyone who participated again. I’ll think of another random combination to test your patience at the end of the year for the off-season. Until then though, Season 5 is up and running, and Spain is waiting for you and your Up to 2000cc cars!

6 Likes

I had a blast with the Quattro challenge, and I’m delighted with my performance in Germany. Everything went as well as it could have, and I didn’t make a mistake with the tyres again. Also happy with the shared podium! On to the next event :smiley:

2 Likes

Unfortunately I wasn’t able to squeeze in my run. Congrats to everyone who braved the event, and bigger congrats to all who actually made it to the end.

1 Like

That was fun. Glad we’ll be able to fix our critical engines in the next one! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Is it just me and Entity who have started this? Consider this a reminder :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Nope I started yesterday at 4AM. I’m last but at least I haven’t wiped out.

4 Likes

Oh right. I hope I’ll be able to still play. My PS+ expired, but I have a feeling this doesn’t count as ‘online play’.

2 Likes

Oculus battery died, else I would have done it yesterday

Insert my excuse here

1 Like

Hey, that’s my excuse!! :grinning:

Still a couple and a half days to get your Spain on!! You have until midnight on Saturday to get a time on the board.

We’ve only had 4 off the start line so far, and just 3 finished, so plenty rallying to come from you all.

3 Likes

Oh yes, I better try finish what I started.

2 Likes

The rain in Spain falls mainly in my open engine compartment.

Wait… I’ve thought everyone here has been playing on the PC?

2 Likes

Nope.

I actually have my PS4 in my room right now on my 24" monitor. For a bit, I was thinking I was doing better on the smaller screen, but alas, my times indicate otherwise :sweat:

It’s a cross platform leaderboard. Just know that you can’t switch platforms once you’ve started a tournament on one. Only after you’re done.

Do it…

Nope! Because it’s “time trial” type rallying the club has been cross-platform enabled since the start. Come get dirty with us.

I’ve just sent “BeoTeK” a Club Invite from my list of friends. If that’s still your CodeMasters/RaceNet profile you should find the invite somewhere on your profile, accept it and the Club events should start appearing in your game.

If that’s not you any more, go to the Club, login with your RaceNet account and request to join:

https://dirtrally2.dirtgame.com/clubs/club/245127

3 Likes

/grumble

1 Like

Ahh crap. Not again. Sorry @CZC. Hope it came right for you and you didn’t lose too much… The results screens have you up to completing Stage 5.

I had no idea. I will download it to the Xbox.

2 Likes