Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

And nevermind. Takealot needs to work on their filters. Router doesn’t have an adsl port.

1 Like

It is notoriously terrible! Items are often missed and other items added. Unless I know exactly what product I am looking for the results are always in doubt.

1 Like

By design or incompetence, either way takealot sucks

3 Likes

You look again and it’s suddenly Thursday?! Good morning.

:grinning::wave:

3 Likes

Good morning, some grey skies to kick off the day, hopefully the sun will poke through later.

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: MEW Dirt Rally 2.0 [MEWRL]

Morning people of the palace, weird night for me, I had a nightmare that kept going even when I woke up, and fell asleep again. Sadly I cant remember it at all.

4 Likes

Hey everyone. My month long work in the boardroom everyday has come to an end. We finished ahead of schedule.

7 Likes

Francois van Coke show at Heroes in Brackenfell tonight… :metal:

2 Likes

Morning everyone

3 Likes

G’day all. It’s my day off, and yet I’m working. Being an adult blows.

3 Likes

Greets!

:grinning::wave:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Have a great day

2 Likes

I get the feeling that this guy is buying twitter so he can tell everyone how he is going to buy everything.

3 Likes

Like Star Wars :rofl:

4 Likes

And F1 too :grinning:

At this point I think he’s just trolling the entire planet. I read a suggestion that he’s already struggling to leverage enough to raise the cash he needs, and that the whole deal may just fall apart.

3 Likes

Thanks for the rain guys :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

When you dont do IT for, like, ever, yet still need to recover a VMWare ESXi standalone host root password… because nobody bothered to write it down because the server was working fine. URGH.

And since it is known I know how, my services are needed again.

2 Likes

Captain Oltman to the rescue!

2 Likes