Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Good morning Monday. Be nice, okay?

2 Likes

2 day work week for me, so looking forward to the end of Tuesday :wink:

4 Likes

Good morning, morning good.

" Satisfaction " is a song by Italian DJ Benny Benassi. It was released in Italy in June 2002 as the lead single from his album Hypnotica .

June 12, 2002 to be precise. It’s 20 years old :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Nice, but I’ll see your 2 day work week and raise you: Working 3 days and then on leave until July 11th.

3 Likes

They should rename the week:
Monday
Monday
Monday
Monday
Monday morning/Friday
Saturday
Pre-Monday

2 Likes

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: Professional skills development program

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

Greetings

3 Likes

Morning people of the Palace have a great day

The rain has come, today i stay indoors and do as little as possible

3 Likes

Still sunny over here, but cold as a polar bear’s… Very cold. And Accuweather is threatening us with -7, -8 minimums toward midweek so I’m changing to YR. They only give us a -3, so much better value overall.

1 Like

It’s officially coming down, some slight water damming up in the front yard so far, at least the backyard isn’t flooding yet.

2 Likes

Need to find an excuse to get away from the office on Wednesday. Its cold enough as it is already. If that cold front comes we’re gonna suffer here.

3 Likes

The 'Rona is always an good excuse option.

4 Likes

Done so, thanks for the idea.

Funny man eh.

In my defence, if I remember correctly, I was asked to do this within 2 days. That’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it.

3 Likes

So what does forum etiquette say? I want to post a Gigapixel photo I found and thought about starting a thread for cool gigapixel photos. But then I saw there is already a 4 year old thread about a gigapixel photo, but a specific one in Shanghai. So do I a) necro the old thread or b) start a new thread?
This one is tougher than the trolley problem, I tell ya.

1 Like

Start a thread. It seems you’re wanting to discuss a general theme of gigapixel-related content, not a specific subject.

P.S. Now I have to find a new avatar pic as we are too similar. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ok, cool. Will do.
Don’t worry, I’ll change my avatar. I’m the new guy here, afterall :wink:

1 Like

Nah, don’t stress. I think I am overdue anyway. :wink:

2 Likes

We have decided since its raining, to make today sunday, been lazy, just measured a doggo for a dog jacket (I found an easy pattern and mum is now cutting the material - since one for a GSD is over R700 we decided to make it). Im gaming and watching tv and relaxing.

I had to trick the one doggo to go out to pee, since she doesnt like walking on wet grass. . . .

1 Like

Red suits you.

2 Likes