Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

And so ends the gloriously long Durban loadshedding exemption spree.

3 Likes

The kids were invited to a bday party at Spur and I’m just sitting here like :roll_eyes: as all the adults sit on their phones.

3 Likes

…so you do the same? Also just got back from a birthday party. At least it was quite lively and the parents engaged nicely. :grin:

4 Likes

Yeah but the option was that or sit there in awkward moment. I engaged more with the kids as result.

3 Likes

Sup you beautiful fuckers

So I have a question. If I’m looking for a ups that needs to run for 2 hours what should I check for? It’s mainly going to power a workstation, 2 monitors and a wifi router

1 Like

UPSs are really only to shutdown your devices gracefully, for something to stay on for hours it is best to get something like an inverter, you can perhaps have a read through on this topic: Uninterruptible Power Supply

5 Likes

Good morning everyone.

Agree, that they should be used for switching off. Something my boss always refused to believe, the batteries would also die so fast.

3 Likes

Morning all!

:grinning::wave:

2 Likes

@Wyvern

4 Likes

Oky so I need to check for an inverter then :thinking:yeah I have no idea what I’m looking for

That would make my day

Morning people of the palace

I have this weird low grade anxiety today, cant say why.

2 Likes

It’s called living in South Africa :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: All Things Sport

Good morning Monday! Please be good to us.

:grinning::wave:

2 Likes

Hellooooo! :wave:t2:

3 Likes

Oh, hi I guess.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone,

2 Likes

Hey sorry for late response, he’s okay, small improvements everyday so that’s good :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace
Have a great day

That is if I can get myself up and going …

2 Likes

Hmm, got a guy here that can’t login to his PC.

1 Like