Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

When I’ve settled down and if he is up for it I’m sure we can make a plan to get him that side

Currently now working for Powafix. Doing work in the office and warehouse. Also studying along the side for IT aswell but willing to do just about anything for the correct amount of cash

1 Like

Ironically it is for the previous job at the vape shop

3 Likes

Haha, that’s never happening. I would never move to a bigger city. If I move anywhere it will be to a smaller place with less people to annoy me.

4 Likes

Ping pong stages again.

3 Likes

Mothertrucker. . . . .

Just want to spam the whole forum to get as many voters as possible! Go out and vote, even if you didn’t play any of the newly released games this year.

4 Likes

Check the super high speeds I get from Vumatel…

Screenshot 2022-11-14 214142

3 Likes

I shall dedicate myself to doing just that soonest! Just want to quickly tip my hat to you again for putting together this mammoth task again this year. You sir are…

(I see also that that wannabe Awards Show host Geoff Keighley waited until your nominations lists were released so that he could crib all your good ideas for his Game Awards nonsense again… :smiley: )

3 Likes

You missed a trick by not posting all this last Tuesday. You could’ve claimed all the US news and late night tv comics were urging us to come and vote here, rather than the Americans’ thing.

Helluva job, as always!

3 Likes

Morning Warriors of the Wasteland!

:grinning::wave:

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace

This load shedding go away now please

3 Likes

Morning all.

Not any time soon, or ever for that matter.

@DieGrootHammer, perchance did you forget mobile games? I see every other platform-specific topics.

3 Likes

We don’t do mobile games each year as a category, and the last 3 years didn’t have any mobile games category. Also I did open up the categories for suggestion but got none. So we ended up without a mobile games category.

3 Likes

Alright, was just asking.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone.

Will have to start voting and keep track.

3 Likes

I am having a brain fart of note, measurements is standard LxWxH correct?

3 Likes

I believe that it is yeah.

EDIT
Can also be taken as Length x Breadth x Width (LxBxW), or even Height (H). Any combination really, all works out the same.

2 Likes

I need to find shelves that will fit a weird shaped room. Aka a brook closet, and the one manager sent me a link for tiny shelves 30.5 x 70 x 137 cm

2 Likes

Guessing that is the dimensions of the broom closet? Otherwise that gonna be some really thick shelving.

2 Likes

That is the shelving unit - hence my confusion

the closet itself is odd shaped, 800x1340x700x36cm and the rest is a big door

1 Like