Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Hey hey

I was told to work from home today due to the weather. Im glad I did, cos the rain was mental. People in 3 hours of traffic so far

3 Likes

That’s crazy stoopid.

2 Likes

Dude we have minor flooding in the offices, half the staff of W17 is either flooded or still stuck in traffic

So I am staying home and warm and still in PJs

2 Likes

Hey everyone. Started doing warhammer 40k. My gfs kids are doing it and my little brother so I got roped in. she wants to do it as well.

How do you “do” Warhammer 40k?

1 Like

Play the figure game. Figurines, painting, rules, dice, table tennis table covered in diarama like scenery.

3 Likes

Hello everyone.

5 Likes

Hey, it’s Thursday-be-like-Friday! Good morning.

:grinning::wave:t2:

3 Likes

Well, hello there.

:wave::smile:

4 Likes

Greets

4 Likes

morning all. looks like my work laptop Steam appears to have self mutilated itself and updated :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

OK, people, let’s engage in some proactive ideation and synergize cross-functionally to leverage our core competencies and maximize deliverables. Let’s think outside the box and optimize our bandwidth while aligning our key performance indicators. Remember to touch base and provide visibility on the low-hanging fruit, ensuring we stay on track with our strategic objectives. It’s essential to leverage our scalable solutions and adopt a data-driven approach to drive paradigm shifts and achieve our stretch goals. Let’s dive deep, drill down into the granular details, and pivot if necessary, all while fostering a culture of continuous improvement.

3 Likes

That sounds like a typical day in the office and meetings to me. I don’t see any jargon there.

3 Likes

Hey, I’m loving it.

• Mac & Linux versions of Steam have been updated to enable hardware acceleration
2 Likes

We are actually working on a cheetsheet for new starters so that they can understand what we mean

Also morning from a very moist cape
I got woken up from the sound of glass breaking - looked all over at 2 am and couldnt see a broken window. Went back to bed and slept.

We found 4 glasses that my mum had plant cuttings in it on the patio had been blown over and glass broken everywhere.

We cancelled cupcake day and just 1 went to the office so far, we have been told to stay away

2 Likes

How did the lonely cupcake get there?

2 Likes

hehe apparently my idea was stolen by workshop 17 and they got cupcakes as well

2 Likes

Stay safe and warm and dry Capies!

:cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: :umbrella: :cloud_with_rain:

(And maybe don’t send your kak weather to us two days later and ruin our weekends too!) :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

ironically I just see better weather this weekend :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Morning all. Happy lie in Friday. Stay warm. And dry!

:grinning::wave:t2:

(I’m marking mid-year exams and assignments-no lie in for me. :frowning: )

4 Likes