Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

But there, security is boss.

3 Likes

It is. I already went through SAPS vetting, and if I ever want to visit the area’s where I might actually see the product, I’ll need to go through a polygraph 0.o

At least I’m working in engineering, so limited exposure to the really hectic security. I did get to go on a visit at one of their sites last week, went 3.8km underground, walked for 8.5 km to see a bunch of the workings. Really, really interesting stuff.

3 Likes

Best way to describe my job is THIS!

3 Likes

it was around -1 when i went out

2 Likes

Good morning gorillas!
:grinning::wave:

2 Likes

That seems fitting considering what I’m listening to…

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace, seems that whatever it was it was a 24hour bug, feeling much better for the most part,

2 Likes

Does anyone know what the actual difference is between vodacom4u and vodacom. like the websites have VASTLY different offers/special…why does 4u seem like the better kept one.

1 Like

I wish I knew…
Busy with stock take and some of these numbers are scary

Blimey, things has been busy.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

Good morning!
:grinning::wave:

How is it Wednesday already?

2 Likes

Morning people of the palace, hope you all have a great day

2 Likes

Goodmorning

3 Likes

Morning all.

Damn! The aircon at the office is working off tilt today. Every other day I was getting warm in the office, today I’m feeling cold.

1 Like

:rofl: I just can’t.

4 Likes

Haha I saw this earlier today. It’s hilarious.

2 Likes

People. Life is very stressful currently. I need someone to give me a neck massage.

I can really do with things just working out right.

7 Likes

I feel your stress! I have 2 big projects finishing back to back and I just do not have the right people that I can trust and leave these things to. That means no delegation without chasing up daily. Its not how I like to do things but there are literally millions of rands at stake, for this project and future projects that might never happen… Really felt that stress today too!

7 Likes

Remember to take the time every evening to rebalance that chi that you shout out. It’s important.

3 Likes