Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

oi-billy-butcher
Good morning you sexy fuckers :mechanical_arm:

3 Likes

@Beo I know you use mac. Ever heard of a browser called Arc?

1 Like

Is there anyone here thats close or near Lady Grey? Friend of mine’s parents are stranded there and trying to get them to bloem

1 Like

I haven’t, no. But you have me intrigued now.

1 Like

I had to look on Google Maps to see where Lady Grey is in the country… Little town in the mountains south of Lesotho, just east of Aliwal North, which is about 1/3 of the way between Bloem and East London.

This is probably going to be disregarded as crazy, but have they considered a bus or a minibus taxi?

2 Likes

Insurance did send out a car to them eventually so they are sorted now

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

Glad they’re sorted @1nF4m0u5

I see load shedding is suspended until 17:00 they’re making a mockery of us.

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace have a great one

Enjoy the power while it lasts (please no stage 4 today)

3 Likes

Good morning mense.

:smiley: :wave:

3 Likes

The cynic in me is wondering which political party is having an event today? Or which minister’s niece is getting married today? Or if the Qatari’s “persuaded” someone well enough to keep the power on until after the WC opening ceremony so that they can say, “Look how many people watched! Millions of people love us!”.

3 Likes

Just noticed that it’s @Solitude and @MetalSoup’s 5th MEW Cakeday Anniversary today! :cake: They were the first two members to join Most Epic Win after our Founding Father and Grand Poobah @SIGSTART set things up on 19 November 2017. It doesn’t feel like MEW has been around for five years.

Happy anniversary Most Epic Winners!

10 Likes

Morning you sexy fuckers :mechanical_arm:

Hope you lot had a pretty chill weekend and that you are ready for the grind till the next weekend

3 Likes

4 Likes

Thanks @GregRedd !

3 Likes

:roll_eyes:

Various stages of loadshedding will be implemented during the week.

4 4 5 4 3 5 4 2 5.

4 Likes

Just wait until they release the Load Shedding Advent Calendar in December!

7 Likes

Pretty sure they are just using someones lotto numbers at this stage to decide loadhsedding schedules.

6 Likes

Guess who contracted pink eye the day before a week of important board and exec meetings with a whole contingent of people arriving from Centurion and even one having to stay over at his house?

You guessed it, THIS GUY.

4 Likes

Eish dude, good luck!

1 Like

So i have a question.

https://www.powercolor.com/product?id=1493084304#features

Is this any good? Saw a guy selling it on carbonite and really tempted to get it

1 Like