Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Yeah, I think that stuck out tongue is telling you what you can do with your bill… :laughing:

:tongue:

3 Likes

How’s the peepers :eyes: doing today @FarligOpptreden? Hopefully over the worst of it and getting better now?

2 Likes

Indeed. I was hoping that it would be gone today, but my eyes are still itchy and red. Also have a very sore throat and blocked, dry nose, which I didn’t associate with pink eye. But apparently it goes together…

3 Likes

My little one also started with scratchy red eyes, which we thought was due to allergies since we all suffer. This progressed to a yellowish mucus from his eyes and became very watery and sore. Other effects followed as you’re describing, and we took him to the doc. Upper respiratory tract infection it was, and a course of antibiotics. A week later my wife got it too, but her throat was the worst of the symptoms.

3 Likes

So also pink eye then… All the symptoms I had. Luckily nobody else in the house picked it up.

3 Likes

Surprising end to my day. Received a call from a colleague, in a more senior management role, to tell me he just came out of a higher meeting with many of the senior roles in the organisation and to tell me that they were reviewing a document where my name was on as Head of UX. This being a product lifecycle document, nevertheless, I was quite flabbergasted.

6 Likes

Morning people of the palace have a good one

5 Likes

Hello there.

:grinning::wave:

4 Likes

Busy Cake Day in the MEW Bakery today!

https://community.mostepic.win/cakeday/anniversaries/today

:cake: Happy Cake Day @FarligOpptreden @Wlad @DohcWP @Flex @Mottamort @MalicE @Talentloos @Tom @Hiro @Glordit

8 Likes

i think mine is entered wrongly somewhere…

EDIT: wait, this is different to birthday right? nvm me im an idiot

4 Likes

4 Likes

Good morning to all.

Happy cake day to those that found the light on this day.

4 Likes

I didn’t so much “find” the light, but get a torch shoved in my face and told “oi, why you sitting alone in the dark, the party is this way. follow me”
:smiley:

5 Likes

IT wasnt me!

/hides

I dont think it was me?

I cant remember

1 Like

I have just been informed by @Wyvern that there was apparently a vote held somewhere regarding this year’s Secret Santa, which I don’t see anywhere, and which I missed, and as a result you knobs have voted for digital again?

I VOTE PHYSICAL!

Edit: got the link to the thread. It simply was not showing up for me in my recommendations or in the unreads!

3 Likes

Praise the Lord, let there be light! And computers, and fridges, and and and…

We have power again!

7 Likes

Hurrrah!

3 Likes

3 Likes

WOAH WOAH ok

Woah

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace, have an awesome day

6 Likes