Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Morning people of the palace

Sorry I was MIA most of yesterday, I had forgotten what black friday means when you are working in a store…
We had over 250 people in from 9am - 7pm , did well but I passed out in front of the tv by 9

And now I get to do it again from 9 - 3

5 Likes

How are you working at the shop for a full day on a Friday when you have a fancy new full time job to do?

2 Likes

Yoh this wind is kwaai.

2 Likes

Mic check, one two, one two… Is this thing on? Hi folks. Been a minute. Hope everyone’s year’s been good. Been a busy one :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Flomist works wonders! If you suffer with allergies, it has become my go-to.

3 Likes

Morning all!

:grinning::wave:

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace I survived black friday weekend at the shop

my mind and body not so much

5 Likes

Hey all.

4 Likes

Hey hey all, car service, and brakes all paid for. Just need to take it in on Tuesday, I’m happy.

5 Likes

Went to the “Some Sundays” show at Nooitgedacht Estate today to see Ryno Velvet, Jan Blohm, Karen Zoid and Francois van Coke. My son, who’s a HUGE fan of “die Coke oom” and often greets him in the parking lot at school (Francois’ son is in his school), had a hell of a time. During the last song, Francois even pointed to him and called him out by name over the mic.

Other than that, he also met his fav female singer, Karen Zoid, and got a great selfie with her. She commented that he’s “absolutely beautiful”. Suffice to say, my boy (and his dad) is over the moon and will remember this day fondly.

7 Likes

That is so awesome, I am glad you guys had fun @FarligOpptreden

Morning people of the palace

I badly overslept today

4 Likes

Morning all.

I had a terrible night and was up for a few hours around 2am, my throat is so sore like swallowing razor blades.

4 Likes

Morning all. Happy last Monday in November 2022!

:smiley: :wave:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Last few weeks to the end of the working year.

4 Likes

Thanks! It really was a great experience. Seeing as my 4 year old enjoyed the show, we might be going to such shows a bit more often. I love live music.

2 Likes

Well you live in the right place, keep an eye on Hillcrest estate as well, they have loads of live shows there and the acoustics is brilliant.

Mmmmmm my bad for keeping you up so late last night with that lekker kuier.

I got to try some of @Wyvern 's world famous lemoncello! It really is very good. And she made us dinner and it was delicious. I felt very spoiled last night. :heart:

3 Likes

greetings

3 Likes

Naw I suspect it was just the busy weekend catching up with me.

I conked out about 10:30 and just kept hitting snooze this morning till mum kicked me out the bed

2 Likes

Don’t be gentle!

VOTE NOW PEOPLE!!

Most Epic Win GOTY Final Voting Thread - Off Topic - Most Epic Win

1 Like