1 Like

Morning people of the palace

Capies stay indoors!

And off to work I go

2 Likes

Good morning everyone.

2 Likes

Morning all.

Yeah, today’s gonna be a stinker. The kids are already getting their cossies on and jumping in the pool.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

Missing that kind of weather here.

2 Likes

Morning all. Happy Saturday!
:grinning::wave:

1 Like

For anyone who missed CES 2022 here’s a brief summary:

5 Likes

Lol that’s pretty accurate. Some interesting things discussed but still with the chip shortage nothing to get too excited about.

2 Likes

Good Morning Everyone*

*Yes including all you lurkers
5 Likes

Morning all y’all!
:grinning::wave:

2 Likes

Howdy y’all.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

What do you mean? Do you mean to wish me a good morning or do you mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not? Or perhaps you mean to say that you feel good on this particular morning. Or are you simply stating that this is a morning to be good on?

4 Likes

The interpretation of “good morning” is for you to make of what you want. It is stated from a point of general positivity and encouragement, but like a painting, you are left to internalize the deeper meaning. One that suits you the most, and you feel most comfortable with. Should you need to be reminded of the fact that today could be a “good morning”, then your interpretation is perfectly valid.

Be mindful though of what you take from this. Interpretation is a projection of your own internal feeling, thoughts and insecurities. The words themself only speak to you due to your own circumstances. So should you feel like this is a wish of a good morning for you specifically, ponder about the selfishness that might say about you. Should you interpret it as a wish for a good morning to all, reflect on the altruistic nature of your internal feelings.

A lot more can be said about you and your own interpretation of the simple frase of “good morning”.

5 Likes

Or one simply tries to be clever and quote a movie from a series you recently rewatched… :rofl:

5 Likes

Wow you caught me. My geek card will be revoked for the next sentence I say, but here goes…

I’ve never watched the first episode of The Hobbit…

3 Likes

It has episodes?

1 Like

60ks0v

3 Likes

It should have been one movie, actually two would have been good, the third movie took the last few chapters and padded it out with what was essentially multi-stage boss fights.

3 Likes