Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Mornings!

:grinning::wave:

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace

@Beo - Im sorry I just go to Tygerwheel and Tyre at Willowbridge for all my tires, they are good but not cheap.

As for aircon, I don’t bother refilling mine - the summer is to short and I rather not waste the fuel - I can see the difference it makes on my consumption (very old car)

2 Likes

Yeah, the main reason for checking out my aircon is simply for the holiday vacay. I don’t particularly wanna be driving ~8 hours in this heat.

4 Likes

Greetingszz

5 Likes

I wish I could help

1 Like

Morning everyone.

5 Likes

@wenzdayz congrats on winning an Xbox :smiley:

5 Likes

Wait what where?

3 Likes

saw her post on insta

2 Likes

@murfle Redirecting...

2 Likes

Well in that case, Congrats on yet another win @wenzdayz

3 Likes

What? That’s cool. Congrats @wenzdayz ! So that’s why I got the friend request from you!

3 Likes

Hahaha thanks guys… Been a while since I won anything…

@Solitude I was convinced by work ppl to get Xbox pass thingy and then I added ppl I know(before I even knew about entering any competition for an Xbox)

4 Likes

Awesome. It was preordained!

3 Likes

Yeah they want me to sell my PlayStation now…:rofl:

3 Likes

I bought a playstation now. Still waiting for it to be delivered.

Add me as a friend there too. SummerOfSolitude. I’m brand new to the Playstation system.

3 Likes

Will Def add you, even though my Ps4is an overglorified media player more than a gaming console…

3 Likes

Baie geluk @Wenzie!

How goes it?!

Feel like we havent talked in years :smiley:

2 Likes

Redirecting back! Need R8000 :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

So one of my colleagues came to me asking about an SMS she got. Was definitely a scammer claiming there was a R12500 transaction from takealot. It included a bit.ly link to team viewer. She phoned them, and they wanted her to install teamviewer. Then she said “Let me go get my IT guy” and she ended up hanging up on them.

I’m so tempted to do some scam baiting :thinking:

3 Likes