Or the freezing lounge, or bedroom.

2 Likes

Hello hello

its been a hot minute

4 Likes

Wodnering if this owuld be a good investingment

1 Like

Morning people of the palace

@Beo they look good, just keep in mind it is heavy empty and VERY heavy when filled.

3 Likes

I actually didn’t even consider that.

I’m just tired of our steel pots and pans always burning everything and everything sticking to it.

1 Like

I know the feeling, the hazelwood brand - not sure if checkers still sells them are worth while - non stick and light

First day back working after being on medical leave for 2 months. Can’t say I missed it…

4 Likes

Those are also not particularly big at 18cm and 24cm - that would be barely a medium frying pan in my world. So they may not be too bad weight wise.

1 Like

Yeah good point, just checked it with a ruler and that’s rather tiny.

1 Like

That would be my biggest issue, I need a 28cm pan / pot minimum to cook with

Especially since I do a lot of 1 pan meals these days

Yeah, same here. I am thinking a 28-36cm might better suited.

2 Likes

Exactly, you will be able to cook for 2 people in the small one maybe

but I need more :stuck_out_tongue:

I am getting stabby at some staff today

2 Likes

Morning all

4 Likes

Morning One. Morning All.

:grinning::wave:t2:

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Hope you all have a good day

@murfle you will be proud of me I still have half a bottle of syrup left :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

You must have an amazing hiding spot! Good job :smiley:

I used some of mine last night for some rice pudding. Almost done my first bottle, but I have a 2nd in the cupboard

2 Likes

We have been stingy and I hid it well in the fridge :stuck_out_tongue: So far my mum’s favourite is adding to her waffle with her bacon and eggs

3 Likes

Sounds like the perfect breakfast to me!

2 Likes

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

OMW, My boss asked me to update the reference list of all the hazops and risk assessments we’ve done. Its a messy table in word. I’m sure there must be a way to use excel and pivot tables for that.

4 Likes