Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Hallo one and all.

Week two of wife being in hospital, and now I am getting flu or something.

4 Likes

Ah, my old nemesis. Monday.

Hospitals will do that to a man. We’re also battling something that my wife brought home from her hospital.

3 Likes

I think another contributing factor is my system just being so run down and struggling to get to and maintain everything in the day-to-day.

4 Likes

Oh that sure doesn’t help! Make sure to take all the flu meds you can/need, so that you can kill that bug asap! I get more and more cognizant of the fact that I’m not a young man anymore, when it takes me longer and longer to recover from sniffles and bugs these days.

I have regular 1-on-1 check-in meetings on a weekly basis. It’s no hard and fast rule and we find that we often push them out a week if there is nothing pressing.

1 Like

Dude! What does mine say?

1 Like

2 Likes

Morning possums! It’s way too early.

:grinning::wave:t2:

4 Likes

I need some of that brew.

4 Likes

Morning everyone.

3 Likes

Morning all

3 Likes

We’re looking for a senior front-end dev in our Cape Town offices, if anyone knows someone, please let them/me know.

3 Likes

I know people who may know people… could you dm me a link to an ad to distribute?

1 Like

We first advertise internally before it goes public. Will DM.

1 Like

You know that we provide outsourced- and recruitment services as well, right? What tools and stack are you using?

1 Like

I wasn’t aware, no. I thought you were an in-house dev company.

Excerpt from advert:

Experience in the following technologies: React, Redux, Context API, JavaScript, HTML, CSS, TypeScript, Storybook, Monorepo, npm/yarn workspaces

Awesome - our preferred UI tech stack. I’ve been a staunch React evangelist for the past 7+ years.

1 Like

So tired of the wife being in the hospital now.

2 Likes

What a poor night’s sleep.

3 Likes

Ditto.
Good morning all.

:grinning::wave:t2:

3 Likes