Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

exactly that! But at least the progress is positive.

2 Likes

Glad to hear :slight_smile:

:pray:

1 Like

Thats good news.

2 Likes

Good morning to everyone except the mosquito I can’t track down.

3 Likes

Mornings.

:grinning::wave:

2 Likes

Always topical with those emojis :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Afternoon people of the Palace, went to the hospital early figuring dad would be more awake, but the old man was snoring peacefully in his chair bed, they started him sitting for 2 hours then 5 and today also 5 but it exhausts him a lot.

We went to Eden on the Bay, just walking and browsing their market, ended up buying myself clothes. Mum and Nima got cheese and stuff for a light lunch. Visited dad again whilst in the area and he was still dozing.

So the rest of the day we are relaxing, taking the doggos for a drive and just chilling

6 Likes

I haven’t bought cloths in 2 years now.

1 Like

So apparently a mild tremor was felt here in Centurion. Never even noticed it.

3 Likes

Down in the Woodmead area too. We did feel it but wasn’t too bad.

1 Like

You guys . . . .

I overcame a fear today,

I drove

an

AUTOMATIC

a freaken Kuga, aka dads car, we decided to take the dogs for their usual drive, so I had to learn how to drive the car. …

I can see the benefits of it, but feck it, give me my clutch pedal and gear shift thanks

5 Likes

I used to think the same but I got so used to an automatic that I prefer it by far now. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yip, was the same too. But automatics have changed a lot. I can not imagine driving stick now. Auto all the way!

4 Likes

My previous client had a loooooooooong 2 km uphill that ended in a busy 4-way stop. Traffic always crawls up this bit of road. It sucked in my manual C180, but moving to automatic with my Volvo made the world of difference. I won’t say I’ll never go back to manual, but it’ll take some convincing!

4 Likes

Maybe it’s because I’m so used to manual, plus I’ve only driven the auto 1time so far.

But as, stupid as it sounds I’m proud of my clutch control on steep hills :stuck_out_tongue:
Also morning people of the Palace.

Dad is still the same, I suspect he is starting to process what is going on and whether it’s the brain injury or him being sulky and stubborn, he is ignoring us when we visit him. That is the part that hurts the most.

This recovery can and most likely will take 18months or longer.

6 Likes

Good morning everyone.

Drove rental automatics before. One thing is for sure, an automatic in traffic is awesome.

@Wyvern Sterkte

4 Likes

Goooood morning Mzansi!!! It’s Monday. Big whoop?!

:grinning::wave:

3 Likes

Goodmorning

2 Likes

Was tough, but solo queud it all the way

3 Likes

I don’t even know what that is?

1 Like