Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Hows everyone been?

3 Likes

Hows the wife?

2 Likes

Morning all.

Yeah, the wife is doing better. Mentally and emotionally, she is not so good as she has to come to terms with changes to her body.

Upon first time seeing the wound, even I was shocked. I didn’t realise how much they cut into her. I have to help her daily in changing the dressing as it is an open wound. I was literally wiping and dabbing at tissue. The first time I got so nauseous, hot, and tingles all over. I almost feinted trying to do it, and I am not one to normally get queasy about this stuff.

5 Likes

Strongs man. I am one to get queasy with wounds, so I won’t be able to manage something like this.

3 Likes

Wound care does get easier, especially if its for someone you love, sending all the strongs to you aswell. I know it can take a huge emotional toll on the person whose looking after their loved one aswell💛 she will be back to a new normal in no time💛

6 Likes

Agree with Donisia here. Keep your spirits up when working with your wife, you want to project strength. I went through that a lot with my wife and her many back operations. Open wounds, drains and other issues makes for tough times. Yesterday we went out for dinner for our 29th anniversary and the “sickness and health” clause of our vows were discussed in depth.

For both of us, we agreed that being strong for the other was key to our marriage longevity.

6 Likes

Morning all. Is that the sweet scent of the last working Monday of the year (for many) that I can smell?

:grinning::wave:t2:

4 Likes

That’s beautiful. For some reason this my eye eyes well up just a little.

4 Likes

Yo and what what!

2 Likes

Morning all

4 Likes

Gooden morning

4 Likes

Morning all.

Been sitting at outpatients since 7am and still waiting for doctor :hospital:

4 Likes

Long ass day, and off to Tygerberg Hospital tomorrow at 7am for the mammogram.

3 Likes

Good luck with that man.

3 Likes

Morning all. And the robot overlords too.

Thinking of you guys @Beo. :pray:t2::facepunch:t2::hugs:

3 Likes

So SAD

‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine’ star André Braugher dies aged 61 (msn.com)

5 Likes

Morning

4 Likes

Hello julle!

4 Likes

Morning everyone.

Has anyone ever applied for a visa at the chinese consulate in Sandton? They say you need a booking but I can’t click on the make a booking button and their phone line says leave a message and then it says messages are full.

3 Likes

This is terrible news. I was a big fan of his work before B99 already, and I was just last week wondering if he had any new projects planned :frowning:

1 Like