Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Quietly slips in and checks the time…

Good morning everybody!

:grinning::wave:t2:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone, was just out for a run. Working American hours again today.

Congrats @Beo

4 Likes

Another day in the public healthcare system. Another day of being no closer of knowing what is the cause nor a clear treatment path forward either.

/sigh

2 Likes

Good morning all.

Day 3 of delivering a Managing Resources workshop to a group of chefs, and I’m hit with a heavy dose of the snots, coughs, sore throats, and sniffles. :sneezing_face:

A right bleeding “bah humbug!” to that.

:sneezing_face::wave:t2:

3 Likes

Ma se bliksem dit is warm.

3 Likes

Morning earthlings

Hope you all are having and awesome day and if not just remember it’s a day closer to Friday :mechanical_arm:

4 Likes

Morning everyone.

So much mist this morning, thought I was in the world of mistborn. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Some of our users just got a phising email coming from a compromised account/email server from an IT company claiming they can stop nearly 100% of spam.

:rofl:

Great job! Sign me up!

2 Likes

Morning fellow wanderers.

3 Likes

Namaste.

:pray:

4 Likes

Good morning earthlings

So last night was red tide. Took a few videos will see which ones you see the best and then post them.

In other exciting news. We are receiving a stock truck today, have no idea where to put the pallets as the builders are still busy moving up and down the whole warehouse. But it’s finally getting somewhere slowly.

Also started going to the gym and did legs yesterday so I just want to not get up XD.

But I hope you all have an amazing day and :cake: :partying_face: we all survived the week now the weekend van begin :mechanical_arm:

3 Likes

I don’t know why people seemingly hate leg days, I think that’s my strength.

I also started scoping out a gym here in Milnerton. I’ve never made use of a gym membership before personally find it quite intimidating.

4 Likes

I’ve also been partially trying out Andrew Huberman’s morning routine.

1 Like

The trouble is always to make the time to go. I didn’t find a gap to go this week, that’s like… ooof. 11? years in a row?

4 Likes

I never even considered that to be honest, and a very valid point. Thank you.

1 Like

Happy Cake Day @GregRedd!

2 Likes

Hmmm, cake!!

1 Like

Morning. Head cold. :sneezing_face: Blegh!

3 Likes

Good afternoon everyone.

4 Likes

Morning all. Hope you’re having a cracking good Sunday. Four weeks into the new year already. How those New Years Resolutions going?

3 Likes