Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: MEW Dirt Rally 2.0 [MEWRL]

Morning people of the palace, weird night for me, I had a nightmare that kept going even when I woke up, and fell asleep again. Sadly I cant remember it at all.

4 Likes

Hey everyone. My month long work in the boardroom everyday has come to an end. We finished ahead of schedule.

7 Likes

Francois van Coke show at Heroes in Brackenfell tonight… :metal:

2 Likes

Morning everyone

3 Likes

G’day all. It’s my day off, and yet I’m working. Being an adult blows.

3 Likes

Greets!

:grinning::wave:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Have a great day

2 Likes

I get the feeling that this guy is buying twitter so he can tell everyone how he is going to buy everything.

3 Likes

Like Star Wars :rofl:

4 Likes

And F1 too :grinning:

At this point I think he’s just trolling the entire planet. I read a suggestion that he’s already struggling to leverage enough to raise the cash he needs, and that the whole deal may just fall apart.

3 Likes

Thanks for the rain guys :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

When you dont do IT for, like, ever, yet still need to recover a VMWare ESXi standalone host root password… because nobody bothered to write it down because the server was working fine. URGH.

And since it is known I know how, my services are needed again.

2 Likes

Captain Oltman to the rescue!

2 Likes

Morning people of the palace, have a lovely long weekend

3 Likes

Wait, what’s Monday?

3 Likes

Good morning! It’s a glorious sunshine Autumn day here today. :sunglasses::sunny: Hope yours is too.

:grinning::wave:

2 Likes

Tomorrow, May 1st is the public holiday - Worker’s Day. When a PH falls on Sunday, the nation takes the Monday off.

2 Likes

Had a good session with the counselor yesterday. Seems out my boy has low self esteem and self confidence, and very likely being bullied at school.

Did anyone do any activities that instilled discipline and confidence, I can only really think of something like jiu jitsu?

4 Likes