Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

No mods, but maybe all the DLC contributes to the loading too.

That sounds like it could be interesting. Let us know.

1 Like

Morning all.

How are you doing @FarligOpptreden ?

@czc did you happen to come right with your Cities problem?

3 Likes

Morning people of the Palace have a great day

I slept in weird positions last night, I have a sore shoulder on the right side of my body, just under my shoulderblade on the left and so many more… It sucks getting older

2 Likes

Morning!
:grinning::wave:

2 Likes

Good mornign everyone.

Not sure if it’s a problem, the game runs. Maybe it just likes to take as much as it can?

3 Likes

Im officially tired of being either over qualified (I just use one of the ND’s when applying to posts) or over experienced - don’t these guys realise we apply for it because at this point we just want a stable income no matter how small?

4 Likes

[REDACTED]

Sorry for rant, I’m over it.

2 Likes

I’m doing alright thanks. Medical procedure last week didn’t quite work, so urologist is following up weekly on the stone. If it doesn’t move within 2 weeks, I go back to theater for a more invasive procedure.

3 Likes

Trying my hand at some pixel art.

Though only a 16x16 sprite, still need to work on animation. It really changes your perspective when working at that level, despite being a designer who works with pixels every day.

New Piskel

The image at pixel level.

3 Likes

I also tried it once. Takes so much patience for such a small image.

My attempt:

4 Likes

Trying out some of the content on SkillShare. There’s a whole heap of things, but also getting inspiration from Miniboss and Derek Yu.

I is however realising that some drawing skills will also be needed, makes me wanna go back to drawing now too. I actually miss drawing.

2 Likes

Check this out if you’re still keen.

And Miniboss blog

And Derek Yu

Honorable mention
http://pixeljoint.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=11299&PID=139318#139318
https://androidarts.com/pixtut/pixelart.htm

5 Likes

Sorry man! They say kidney stones are the equivalent of a woman giving birth. But then I also heard you NEVER compare a man’s pain to giving birth…

Hope it all resolves fast and painless!

4 Likes

I did my own pixel art invitation to my 40th a few years ago, and it was enlightening! The animation was easy compared to the actual design and getting it to look just right. I took some inspiration from an online search for pixel art, and settled on this. I liked it so much it is now my avatar on EVERYTHING!

Save the date - Final

This is my inspiration folder still on Dropbox (I need to work on my revision numbering :smiley: ) :

Your dithering is top notch!

4 Likes

You need a moodboard. You also need to work on some structure and naming conventions :laughing:

Still need to figure that one out.

1 Like

My master sketches in Inventor will give you a heart attack then.

1 Like

Please no, spare me!

1 Like

Morning people of the palace, hope you all have a great day

1 Like

Urgh… going into the office today.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone.

I’m in the office everyday.

2 Likes