Dream a little dream of... your teeth falling out?!

This map shows the most frequently searched for “meaning of dream about…” terms around the world. “Snake” related dreams are by far the most frequently searched for dreams - tops the list in 52 countries. Second most common is “teeth falling out” in 17 countries.

For someone like me who has zero dream recall at all, “teeth falling out” is a bit of an odd one. Has anyone here ever had a dream where your teeth have been falling out?

There’s a fair few other dream searches that are also a bit odd. Greece is “hat”. Batswanans have a lot of dreams involving “eating”. Here in SA, the most common dream related searches are for dreams about “money” - we don’t have any so we can only dream about it. :smiley:

Have you had any of these dreams? Which weird dream topic would drive you to go Googling for its meaning?

4 Likes

I’ve had the teeth falling out dream, its horrendous. Googling it about a decade ago told me that it’s typically related to money worries, which I had at the time.

Brains are weird, y’all.

3 Likes

Hmm, coming from Canada, I don’t recall ever hearing anyone talk about dreams of teeth falling out.

I’ve had quite a few dreams where I could fly though. That was pretty awesome. Still haven’t licked the levitation trick IRL though :sweat:

2 Likes

I get the one about the teeth often, in my case its a literal fear of mine, I cant even watch shows or movies where people lose teeth.

2 Likes

I had a crumbling tooth dream once.

2 Likes

I’ve never had a dream where my teeth fell out. I have often dreamed about money though so I guess I fit the South African average.

3 Likes

Oh and on @murfle point I’ve also had flying dreams.

4 Likes