Elden Ring - Souls meets Ice & Fire

I’m at the final boss door. My goal is to beat him by tonight. I was supposed to work now but a coworker jokingly offered to work my shift for me and I called his bluff and now I’m at home and ready to try and fail.

2 Likes

I beat him on Journey 2 this weekend as well. Right now I’m stuck on a later boss that I cheesed the first time, but I think they patched it. :grinning:

1 Like

Yeah I’ve also just beaten Radahn and Mimic Tear I think it’s called. Still wandering through Nokron City and the Aquaduct.

1 Like

This is my life right now. I don’t think I can do it without decent help. I can get him into phase 2 on my own but by that time I have no health vials and die very quickly.

2 Likes

I just finished the volcano manor. I completed the capital. Now off to the corner of the map. I’ve done so much and not even close to finishing it. Tbf I don’t play as much as I’d like to. I’ve put in 79 hours so far. my steam id says others wise bec my brother has his own character and plays it when I am at work.

I think he is close to finishing it.

I have to do one more playthrough to get all the achievements but I think I’ll leave it for later, if I do it at all.

2 Likes

Can’t you just reload a save? You’re playing on pc after all.

1 Like

No there is only one save. Maybe if I backed it up before I finished.

3 Likes

Not that I play the game but

3 Likes

Muahahahah

2 Likes
1 Like

Quite fascinating

1 Like

Good read:

2 Likes

I wasn’t aware there was a “discussion”…only salty AAA dev’s that have lost touch with their customer base and are only following cut/paste designs to maximise profitability…

good read though, don’t get me wrong :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Aw! So cuuuute! I would play this! :smiley:

3 Likes

I just finished Elden Ring! Best game I’ve ever played. Loved every bit of it. Took 189 hours and as far as I know I did everything and killed every boss except I haven’t done NG+… Yet.

Will tackle that in the future though. For now I’ll play a couple of short games.

5 Likes

Assuming you made use of a guide through to completion?

But well done and congratulations either way.

2 Likes

Yeah for instance I had to use a guide to get all the legendary items for the achievements or to get to certain areas. Other places I found all on my own.

2 Likes

Think Elden Ring is hard? Try playing it twice. Simultaneously. On two separate screens. One with a controller and the other with a freakin’ dance pad!

2 Likes

Rise, Tarnished, and let us walk a new path together.
An upcoming expansion for #ELDENRING Shadow of the Erdtree, is currently in development.
We hope you look forward to new adventures in the Lands Between.

It’s not much to go on, and no indication of any form of release date. But at least the speculation can start to focus on what the DLC will introduce to the game.

While the possibility of Elden Ring DLC wasn’t seriously in doubt, especially considering FromSoftware’s long history of making DLC for previous games, the announcement that the Shadow of the Erdtree DLC is in development was long awaited by the game’s fans. Previously highly anticipated at events like The Game Awards, or the one-year anniversary of the game’s release three days before the announcement, Shadow of the Erdtree’s cryptic reveal has finally confirmed that support for Elden Ring hasn’t ended just yet.

Of particular interest in the game’s reveal art, however, is the lone figure riding atop what looks to be Torrent - which could also mark the potential return of Elden Ring’s hardest, most notorious boss.

With the figure in Shadow of the Erdtree greatly resembling in-game depictions and descriptions of the Empyrean Miquella, the DLC could also bring back his sister, Malenia, in some form or another. An enigmatic character even by FromSoftware standards, Miquella’s place in Elden Ring DLC has already been highly speculated on, with a sizable amount of Elden Ring’s cut content relating to either him or Malenia. With the two being closely intertwined in Elden Ring’s lore, even outside cut content, the potential focus on Miquella in Shadow of the Erdtree could indicate the return of Malenia as well - although Malenia’s return wouldn’t necessarily have to be in form of the boss fight.

Shadow Of The Erdtree DLC Can Bring Back Elden Ring’s Hardest Boss (screenrant.com)

1 Like