Explain Yourself! Tell us why you have the name and avatar you have

I’ve been using an English translation of my current handle for about 15 or so years. It used to be PerilousBehaviour, but after being on a Scandinavian metal forum since 2003 and being adopted into their culture, my name was officially translated to Norwegian. Since then it’s been my handle everywhere.

My avatar is my company logo.

4 Likes

How I got my username is actually kind of embarrassing in hindsight. I was working on this image and I called one of the elements I used in it “metalsoup”, so while I was trying to think of a good username for some forum, I saw that and figured it could work.

As for my avatar, I was just really looking forward to Beyond Good and Evil 2 and it kind of stuck, even though I’m not looking forward to it anymore.

2 Likes

I like how my name looks the waco is from a gunslinger in a old western books my dad had.

My avatar is always changing depending on the mood. but normaly go for cartoony fun avatars. Well depending since my one is a awesome war cat avatar.

2 Likes

Donisia is the main character in a book i started writing , so completely fictional. the avatar because its cute, the name is also never taken on any games/forums/websites etc

3 Likes

The service that Battlefield’s website used for avatars (https://en.gravatar.com/emails), that why it is popping up everywhere.

1 Like

Oh I forgot. My avatar is Karel IV or Charles IV in English. Bohemian King and Holy Roman Emperor.

2 Likes

I’m Hagan, and I use my real name coz evidently I suck at making usernames I’m content with.

Avatar - Roman Bellic, I see a lot similarities (personality wise) between him and I.

2 Likes

Back in high school i changed my name alot and i was looking for a new online handle. I went by Rarehunter but did not like it. Then in 2015 i wrote the year in sand and my friends and i saw it and asked whats a ZLOC how you see ZLOC in 2015 im not sure.

Im not to sure when but i played a MMORPG i played as a wizard named ZLOC got to level 30 something and did not like the class, I moved over to a other class but i could not use the handle ZLOC as it was being used i thought if i delete the character i could use the name again but that failed. I went and just replaced the L with 1 and it became Z1OC. I have been using Z1OC since then.

As to the avatar is the Rinnegan from Naruto the anime i enjoyed from the day the manga was released. I like the look of it as well as the story behind the Rinnegan.

2 Likes

My nick is a play on my real surname and the Star Wars character Darth Maul. I had actually tried out other names after first using DarthMol - but my friends all felt the it was the best one so I stuck with it in the end.

My Avatar comes from one of my favourite Anime series: Trigun. It’s a close up of Vash the Stampede with his signature golden sunglasses. Vash is one of the coolest characters - clumsy but awesome, powerful but compassionate, responsible but at times childish.

Trigun%203

love%20and%20peace

3 Likes