F.3.A.R (Co-op Game Modes)

Since there are a few people on the forum with this game, who haven’t yet tried out the co-op game modes. I decided we can try organise an evening to play together.

My week is pretty busy this week but the next week should be good.

I’ll post up a poll soon so we can all pick our preferred nights and hopefully there will be an evening we can all make.

So for now, those who have the game and are keen to play, please post in this thread.

3 Likes

Commenting to subscribe to the thread! I live for co-op games!

Installed!

3 Likes

Sweet been looking forward to this definitely will join

2 Likes

Awesome, I don’t think I have you added on Steam so here is my profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DarthMol/

2 Likes

Weird. Seen the FEAR games all over the place for years now, but as it turns out… I have no FEAR!

Badum tish
:laughing:

5 Likes

ooh, I like co-op, i like achievements. it has both (have done many, but not all for F.3.A.R)

3 Likes

Sweet so far we have 2 groups

1 Like

You can have up to 4 players for the coop modes: Contractions and F*ckin Run (yes that’s its name)

Versus MP goes up to 8 players

1 Like

I’m really excited for this

1 Like

When are we playing this?

1 Like

To be decided. I’ve got a hectic week this week so it might only be next week.

2 Likes

So, after discovering that I have no FEAR, but that I do have FOMO, I did a quick “is there any deal” on the game, and guess what… there is! And it’s a good one too!

Right now on Green Man Gaming it can be had for just $0.99! Double bonus - use the voucher code MAYHEM on checkout and knock another 12% off that too - cost me just $0.87 - under R15. *

Add me to the co-op crew :slight_smile: .

* don’t know how long the special will be on, or how long the coupon code will be valid for.

3 Likes

I think I have F3AR but I don’t know if I’ll be able to play with you guys.

3 Likes

Yea I will skip this one.

1 Like

Nice! That is a deal for sure

2 Likes

But… You’ve got nothing to F.E.A.R! :rofl:

2 Likes

Its a case of to much going on! So I will skip that rather

1 Like

No problem :+1:

2 Likes

Downloading now, should be done by home time