F1 24 - EA Sports F1 Games

Already sent her the code :wink:

3 Likes

Dankie Oom Oltman!!!

3 Likes

Awesome! I think I will skip this bundle then. :slight_smile: Thanks Oom @oltman !

3 Likes

F1 2019 is back on sale on Steam at 70% off through until 19 March. Pick up the Anniversary Edition for under R100 (R98.70) or the Legends Edition for R113.

SteamDB shows that this is the lowest all time price for F1 2019 for SA buyers with Regional Pricing. An F1 2020 announcement coming soon maybe??

2 Likes

Just scrolled back through the thread to check when the F1 2019 announcement was made. Turns out it was on March 29 last year. So March 19th this year for news on the 2020 version may not be totally off the mark

Self-quoting? So gauche Greg. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

https://store.steampowered.com/sale/f1/

Now is the time!!!

3 Likes

Codemasters still committed to getting F1 2020 out, and to include the full season, despite all the real world F1 cancellations. Updates and announcements on the 2020 version of the game are just another coronavirus victim though:

The British-based game developers were preparing to announce the first details of F1 2020 when the country went into lockdown due to the pandemic, forcing its staff to work from home.

https://www.racefans.net/2020/03/31/f1-2020-game-will-feature-all-22-tracks-despite-calendar-changes/

3 Likes

That’s great news. I hope we get it at a good price again.

2 Likes

I tried F1 2019 um (more like F2) the game hates me. It keeps telling me I’m cutting corners. Don’t the know the fastest way between two points is a straight line?

And then there is this message box that keeps popping up on the right side.

And you cant just race you have to watch a whole drama show and do interviews.

4 Likes

Awesome, so you will be joining our league? There you can just race but um, don’t cut corners.

1 Like

There are some rally driving habits that do need to be unlearnt for F1 :laughing:

3 Likes

ERMAGHERD!!! MY TEAM!!! We will be able to create OUR VERY OWN TEAM and manage it through a career mode. Holy shit I am so amped!!!

4 Likes

Wooooo hoooo! :smiley:

OUT 10TH JULY 2020

https://www.formula1game.com/2020/news/be-the-11th-team-on-the-grid-in-f1-2020

Pre-order page is only showing PS4 as a store option for me at the moment. No sign of anything on Steam yet.

My Team - Be the 11 th Team on the Grid

My Team is a major new mode for F1® 2020, and a first for the F1® franchise. Alongside the well-established career mode of the F1® games, you’ll be able to experience F1® 2020 as a driver-manager, and it’s going to offer you a unique insight into the world of F1®!

That’s not all though. Whether you’re playing ‘My Team’, or our traditional Career mode, we’re giving you more flexibility with your season lengths, and you’ll be able to choose between the original and full 22 race season (including Hanoi Circuit and Circuit Zandvoort), or shorter 10 or 16 options.

Two-player Split-Screen

For social play with friends, two-player split-screen makes its welcome return, so you’ll be able to show off those skills against your sibling or fight for first place with your friends.

Customisable Settings

We’re also adding a host of different options designed to help those of you new to F1® games and adjust the challenge to match your expertise. These modes are in addition to the core F1® and F2™ racing experiences which remain as challenging as ever for those who love the intensity of simulation racing.

The Michael Schumacher Deluxe

With the Deluxe Schumacher Edition of F1® 2020, you’ll get to drive as the legendary German driver Michael Schumacher himself in four of his most iconic cars (which you can check out below!) You’ll also receive exclusive content including themed car liveries and driver customisation items, including a unique podium celebration.

https://www.formula1game.com/2020/

2 Likes

3 Likes

This might be the only races taking place in 2020 :smiley:

Amped!

2 Likes

o Esports - in-game area for the online qualification events, latest news and even watch the new F1ÂŽ Esports Challenger and Pro Series races.

4 Likes

Anyone see anything about cross-platform play? I know it’s a long shot though.

2 Likes

I don’t see why this shouldn’t happen. It’s not like a FPS where keyboard and mouse holds an advantage.

2 Likes

Steam pricing is out, and Codemasters remain king of Regional Pricing for us once again, :ok_hand:t2::+1:t2::grin:

With a Bonus discount on the Schumacher Edition for owners of F1 2019 on Steam too!!

3 Likes

Awesome! Well I don’t normally pre-order but um this time I will.

2 Likes