F1 24 - EA Sports F1 Games

R165 at the moment…

1 Like

Excellent value indeed, but since last week I’ve become so hesitant to encourage more to get involved only to land up disappointed because we postpone the racing.

That said…

Get the game!! Join us!! We race come hell or high water, electricity or not!! :grinning:

1 Like

Roll call for the Round 1 rerun tonight please.

• :grinning: YES, I’ll be on the grid tonight
  • :frowning: NO, my application to have electricity tonight has been rejected
  • :neutral_face: MAYBE, depending on loadshedding times, I may make it

0 voters

Happy to delay start until 8:45-ish for those scheduled to get power back at 8:30.

Whatever else, please do what you can to accept the invite to the new league before tonight’s start (if you haven’t already) so that your AI Sub can race for you. After the last two attempts and Tuesday’s AC shenanigans, tonight’s race will definitely happen regardless- no more reruns!

1 Like

Who’s streaming, I’d like to watch?

1 Like

Sorry guys. Can’t join tonight. But it will be nice if you guys can get a race going.

2 Likes

Sorry I won’t be able to join as I’m away on conference this entire week.

1 Like

Sorry, still wont be able to stream :frowning: Might try the Discord streaming thing so everyone in the group can watch.

Also, if @DieGrootHammer cannot join that means we should all grab the most points we can before he comes back and wins everything.

3 Likes

Lol this is a good idea. Run the race and I’ll come and dominate the rest of the season.

3 Likes

Big words

3 Likes

F1 2019 is in Humble Choice this month!

2 Likes

I sense Wyvern joining us in game soooooooooooooon…

3 Likes

You still a subscriber Soli? Trying to decide if I should do my usual thing and put it on SteamGifts (there’s 4 who have it Wishlisted), or just give it to @Wyvern?

2 Likes

I also have one and had exactly the same thought: give it to our cheerleader :joy:

3 Likes

:grinning: Great minds!

So if you’re okay to use one of your choices for it and give that to @Wyvern, I’ll use one of mine to snag another copy to put onto SteamGifts for someone else.

2 Likes

Haha I also contacted @Wyvern last night to possibly give her one. She said she wouldn’t play it. So I told her that if I do take this month’s bundle then I’ll give it to her whether she will play it or not.

So for now I will still have to have a proper look at what games are in the bundle.

2 Likes

Even if she doesn’t play, she can install to commentate properly…

3 Likes

Well, I chose F1 and bought the bundle with the sole intention of giving it to Wyvern. If she does not take it she is rude :rofl:

The idea was just for her to watch and spectate and talk trash.

3 Likes

Haha awesome, that will be great.

I’m still deciding if I’ll take the bundle.

2 Likes

I appreciate it greatly. You lot are awesome. Arguing with you tells me I will lose since you all are ganging up on me

:+1: No worries. Let us know when and what you’ve decided to do. If you do pick it as a choice let @Wyvern have your copy as you were the first to reach out to her. If you don’t @Oltman can decide if he or I should give her ours, and the other can go up on SteamGifts.

If you do, Olt and I can maybe coordinate and give both of ours away in one SteamGifts GA to avoid us overlapping and having the same person win both (which has happened before :man_facepalming: ) and so that everyone entering has double the chance to win.

2 Likes