Fallout 76

Everything I have seen from this game is a discrase :frowning:

1 Like
2 Likes

Fallout 76 players will get Fallouts 1, 2 and Tactics for free next month.

Worst part of this is that it has been free for everyone just a while back.

2 Likes

They stuffed up so badly that they’re giving the best two fallout titles away for free as compensation.

I refuse to acknowledge Fallout Tactics as a proper title simply because it’s terrible.

3 Likes

If you have Fallout New Vegas get the New California mod and play that instead. It’s still a little buggy and there are some issues with framerate, but overall it’s a decent Fallout experience so far.

3 Likes

Massive props to whoever registered this domain and made this site:

falloutfirst.com

5 Likes

“16 times the” bullshit.

I had bought into the “Fallout 76 is going to be the shit” hype; real happy I was too broke to afford it at the time.

1 Like
2 Likes

Looks like the linking Bethesda to Steam thing worked…

Still in two minds about whether or not to install Fallout 76 again and give it another try with the Wastelanders update.

Wastelanders includes:

• New Main Quest - Uncover the secrets of West Virginia by playing through an all-new main quest, starting from the moment you leave Vault 76.
  • Human NPCs - Befriend or betray new neighbors who have come to rebuild, and experience Appalachia through the eyes of its residents.
  • New Creatures and Gear - Take down newly mutated creatures finding their way to the region and earn the highest tier of weapons and armor.
  • Choices and Reputation - Alter the fates of those you meet with dialogue trees. Decisions affect your standing with each faction through an all-new reputation system.
  • Game Optimizations - Many optimization and interface improvements, including a new way to track your quests as you explore the wasteland.

The Internet is telling me what to do. Again. I’m clearly a Level 7 Susceptible.

Even Reddit, the definitive arbitrator of taste and gaming decisions, seems mostly pleased:

https://www.reddit.com/r/fo76/

4 Likes

Bethesda are running a Free Weekend for Fallout 76 Wastelanders from today through May 18th, on all platforms.

2 Likes

They said it may be delayed, but then it wasn’t… The much anticipated Fallout 76 Worlds update has been released, together with a host of additional game updates and fixes.

Full patch are available on the Bethesda/Fallout site:

1 Like