Far Cry 5 Offical Thread

Haha. I felt like an idiot the first time I fished. Trying as hard as I could i couldn’t get the fish to reel in. I went against the fish like they said and everything. Then after 10 minutes i realised I was pressing the right bumper to reel it in. you have to press the left one to reel in.

1 Like

Once you have unlocked 3 companions, make sure you buy the LEADERSHIP perk and then equip NICK RYE in one of the slots. He follows you around in a plane and shoots down those pesky Peggie planes :slight_smile:

I used Boomer at fist, but now have Grace in the other slot. I just wish she used a silenced sniper, coz it raises alarm as soon as she shoots someone.I am also planning to now unlock all the other Guns/Fangs for hire before doing the last bit of the John Seed map.

I am a little concerned about how they are going to find ways for the protagonist to escape from the cult another 7 times, given that it seems to have story based captures 3 times per leader.

I hated the second one.

Damn! I forgot all about the companions you can use on missions. I’ve been doing missions alone :hushed:

Theres so much to do in this game!!

2 Likes

I am so hooked on this game it’s not even funny. The game is impossibly gorgeous!

I liberated the Hollands Valley region plagued by Jacob Seed. Working my way through Faith’s region now.

2 Likes

For those with 30 minutes to kill. It’s actually good.

2 Likes

Nice! (Maybe don’t watch if you haven’t finished FC5?)

Edit: Some more information dropped relating to the “new” Far Cry

1 Like

I should finish this game