Flight Simulator 2020 is the Highest Rated PC Game for this Year

Microsoft has received a lot of flak over the years about their lack of exclusives but 2020 seems to be the turning point on that subject (well let’s not talk about the Halo Infinite criticisms) with flight Simulator 2020 receiving the Highest Metacritic score of 93 for the year thus far. Garnering Universal critical acclaim from all spheres of the planet.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://ink.mostepic.win/flight-simulator-2020-is-the-highest-rated-game-for-this-year/
4 Likes

Not trying to rain on MS parade but the Last of Us Part 2 has a higher metacritic rating than this (ignoring user scores). Flight Sim has a 93 based on 36 reviews and TLOU2 has a 94 based on 118 reviews. Persona 5 has an even higher rating at 95 based on 71 reviews.

Unless the article meant highest rated MS exclusive of the year in which case the title is misleading.

I’m sure the game is amazing and all the praise is well deserved. It’s high time Asobo got some recognition.

2 Likes

1 Like

So you meant the highest rated PC game? I’m just saying the article title is misleading, that’s all.

The highest rated game this year is Persona 5 Royal.

1 Like

Just for you I updated the heading :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha. I know I’m being pedantic but what can I say. That’s the way it is.

I actually wanna download Flight Sim but I know I’ll suck at it.

1 Like