Fortnite pulled from App Store, Epic Games sues Apple

Epic says that Apple has threatened to revoke their developer access across all platforms, which could affect its ability to continue to support Unreal Engine on iOS and macOS.

2 Likes

Well I mean they tried to play slap and tickle with a company that very likely canā€™t take a jokeā€¦

3 Likes

The trolling continuesā€¦

1 Like

Whoā€™s handing out the anti-Epic swag?

1 Like

I guess this is relevant.

2 Likes

That is just mafia-like behaviour from Apple.

Theyā€™ve forced WordPress to market paid tiers to users even though they didnā€™t want to? WTH?

1 Like
3 Likes

Probably not so much supporting Epic as dissing Apple.

5 Likes
4 Likes

A U.S. judge ruled that Apple could not suspend Epicā€™s developer account that it uses to support Unreal Engine, but denied a temporary restraining order against Apple suspending Epicā€™s other developer account that it uses to publish Fortnite.

While Fortnite has been pulled from the App Store, PUBG is having a great time. Tim Sweeney (Epic CEO) went promoted PUBG on his Twitter account as ā€œanother awesome battle royale game powered by Unreal Engineā€, and Apple promoted PUBG as one of the featured apps on the front page of the App Store.

2 Likes

I saw somewhere that people are trying to sell iphones with Fortnite on them for ridiculous amounts.

2 Likes

that happened with flappy bird a few years ago

1 Like