Forza Horizon 4 is coming to Steam

Only played it on Game Pass and got my fill of it. Not sure I’ll buy it at this point in time…

1 Like

Same. Don’t see the reason to buy this when it’s on Game Pass and it being a first party title you know it won’t leave the library.

1 Like

Well, licensing (of music specifically) might be an issue in the future. The same way that FH2 and FH3 disappeared. So if you buy it, you’ll own it forever.

I don’t know about you but I don’t replay games. There’s just too many games out there.

But I get that some people want to own the games.

1 Like

I might consider the double dip on the ultimate edition if there’s a 66%+ discount during a sale.

1 Like

I played a lot of it a while back via Game Pass. Best open world driving game by far!

Yeah I also played it on my Game pass that I had this last 3 months, would be nice if I can transfer progress to the steam version when I eventually buy it but you can’t.

I’ve only ever (during adulthood) played a game through twice, and that was Ori and the Blind Forest. Once at launch, and again when the definitive edition launched with subtle changes and a new area. I’m the same way with movies and series - I seldom, if ever, rewatch them.

3 Likes

THREAD IDEA CONFIRMED!!!

Okay back to topic, FH4 was and still is one of my favourite games of all time, currently sitting at number 40 of my all time favourite games. That is great and a testament to how good the game is, but still FH3 is sitting at number 33, which according to math made popular by great scientific institutes around the world, is 7 places higher.

Still, at less than R400 for the game it is a steal and should be something people anyone with a vague interest in racing games or cars should experience.

2 Likes

IndexOutOfBounds exception. You can’t have 40. No one cares passed 10.

1 Like