Forza Horizon

i can play again once i download a 7 gig update :unamused:

2 Likes

I’ll be jumping in again too. My decision to hold back on purchasing the game was worth it. So far I’ve had 2 months via gamepass at a minimal cost and now there’s these 3 months!

2 Likes

I played it for a couple of hours and have some initial thoughts.

1. My car isn’t in the game! It’s disappointing really since I was hoping it would be. It’s available in the Crew 2.
  2. The game feels a lot smaller than Horizon 3. From the map size to the event itself. In 3 the whole event felt so big and you had to work to move to different levels. And the different areas of the game looked so different. So far, it’s just really seasons that are seemingly different but the areas all look so samey. For some reason it doesn’t really feel like I’m driving in the huge event.
  3. I like the addition of the avatars but wish there were more to choose from. I like all the things you can unlock for the avatars.
  4. It’s not a bad game at all but if I had to recommend Horizon 3 or 4 to someone at this point in time then 3 would be my choice. 4 feels like DLC to 3 which felt more like a complete game experience.
2 Likes

Did you play through the full prologue thing? There’s bucket loads of content (at least from my point of view) that only become available once you’ve made it through all four of the prologue seasons and then earned enough influence points to be signed onto the Festival Roster.

I have the same sentiments about 4, i do find the career objectives more interesting than those from horizon 3 though.

1 Like

It may be that I’m still in the prologue. I’m not sure. I hope so! I already bought the Senna and have a couple of very expensive cars.

1 Like

Forza Horizon Top Gear Special and Car Pack Announced

You will play as The Stig in the story. Narration will be by Chris Harris. The Stig’s costume is a reward for completing the story. The Race Tractor is also a reward, as well as some massive Big Rig flatbed. Okay looks like the flatbed carries a 6x6 G-Wagon.

Reward Cars:

• 2019 Ford Ranger Raptor
  • 2012 McLaren MP412C
  • 1996 Chevy Impala SS
  • 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Diberti Design
  • 2006 Koenigsegg CCX
  • 2017 Mercedes E 350 D Project E-AT
  • 2015 Top Gear Track-Tor
  • 2014 Mercedes G-Wagon 6x6

(That’s it for Reward Cars)

• The GTO, ZR2 Colorado, M3 GTR, RTR Mustang S5, and a few other previous exclusives are all coming back via Festival Playlist Rewards.
3 Likes

It’s been a while but we may need to find an excuse to login a couple of times in December to collect some free cars for the garage.

1 Like

Time to reinstall!

1 Like

I’ve got it on Game pass, so time to install I guess. Finish Gears4 asap and start Horizon 4.

1 Like
1 Like

And it’s coming with today’s December update. Could be good for a laugh or two.

2 Likes

oh my gosh that’s gonna crazy silly.

2 Likes

I have FH 4 installed currently so I am definitely going top give this a go!

1 Like

ROFL WTF is this! I’ll try it out. Thanks to my Game Pass. Also that logo looks like our glitter avatars.

2 Likes

3 Likes

That’s really, really cool.

2 Likes

Wow! That’s insanely impressive.

1 Like

It’s a work of art!

2 Likes

Flippen well done, seriously. The amount of effort. Dang.

2 Likes