Forza Horizon

Buy Forza Horizon 4 Hot Wheels™ Legends Car Pack - Microsoft Store en-ZA

5 Likes

This makes a little more sense than the Lego cars… Keeps more with the theme :wink:

4 Likes

I’ve been playing this basically everyday since I got my Series S. I’m not the biggest racing game fan but this is pretty fun and I like that it doesn’t force me to finish 1st every race in order to make progress. Great game.

3 Likes

The Horizon Festival is headed to Mexico!

This week we announced the highly anticipated next chapter in the Forza Horizon series – Forza Horizon 5, coming this November 9th. Players will get the chance to traverse some of the most diverse landscapes ever seen in a Forza Horizon title including a living desert, a dense jungle, and an active volcano in an authentic and vibrant depiction of Mexico.

//Saving some bits of data by repurposing this FH4 topic to cover all Forza Horizon content//

2 Likes

Development livestreams from the Forza channel:

Forza Horizon 5: Let’s ¡Go! - Episode 1

Forza Horizon 5: Let’s ¡Go! - Episode 2

Forza Horizon 5: Let’s ¡Go! – Episode 3

Forza Horizon 5: Let’s ¡Go! – Episode 4

3 Likes

What’s an iGo?

2 Likes

Exactly this is the reason I suspect they use the correct line spacing for the inverted exclamation from Episode 3 onwards…

Edit: In keeping with the Spanish theme, you should’ve rather written:

¿What’s an iGo?

3 Likes

Some of the earliest pre-loading I have seen, but not complaining. Seen on GamePass app on Windows 10.

2 Likes

Probably going to be 200GB so need to give people time haha.

When you upgrade your hard drive for a new game release…

3 Likes

First official confirmed car list is out. It’s big, with cars still to be added…

https://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/forza-horizon-5-confirmed-car-list

BAC Mono? Check!

1 Like

Yeah, because the Xbow can go f### itself!

I dont undersrand that…

Sorry, I was saying that the X-bow is a shite car in comparison to the BAC Mono.

I quickly skimmed through, seems that all the cars from horizon 4 is there which is good, no toyota hilux(so far) which makes me sad. But lineup looks good, can’t wait for more cars

1 Like

Yay! My Megane is on the list so I can drive the RS version of my car. :grinning:

3 Likes

No such luck for me(lets be honest, never gonna happen) No Jetta, closest I get is a Golf lol.

3 Likes

I’m disappointed that no racing game I’ve played has ever had a car I’ve driven in real life. I guess my cars are too boring :smiley:

3 Likes

Nods in Nissan Qashqai

3 Likes