Development livestreams from the Forza channel:

Forza Horizon 5: Let’s ¡Go! - Episode 1

Forza Horizon 5: Let’s ¡Go! - Episode 2

Forza Horizon 5: Let’s ¡Go! – Episode 3

Forza Horizon 5: Let’s ¡Go! – Episode 4

3 Likes

What’s an iGo?

2 Likes

Exactly this is the reason I suspect they use the correct line spacing for the inverted exclamation from Episode 3 onwards…

Edit: In keeping with the Spanish theme, you should’ve rather written:

¿What’s an iGo?

3 Likes

Some of the earliest pre-loading I have seen, but not complaining. Seen on GamePass app on Windows 10.

2 Likes

Probably going to be 200GB so need to give people time haha.

When you upgrade your hard drive for a new game release…

3 Likes

First official confirmed car list is out. It’s big, with cars still to be added…

https://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/forza-horizon-5-confirmed-car-list

BAC Mono? Check!

1 Like

Yeah, because the Xbow can go f### itself!

I dont undersrand that…

Sorry, I was saying that the X-bow is a shite car in comparison to the BAC Mono.

I quickly skimmed through, seems that all the cars from horizon 4 is there which is good, no toyota hilux(so far) which makes me sad. But lineup looks good, can’t wait for more cars

1 Like

Yay! My Megane is on the list so I can drive the RS version of my car. :grinning:

3 Likes

No such luck for me(lets be honest, never gonna happen) No Jetta, closest I get is a Golf lol.

3 Likes

I’m disappointed that no racing game I’ve played has ever had a car I’ve driven in real life. I guess my cars are too boring :smiley:

3 Likes

Nods in Nissan Qashqai

3 Likes

Agrees in Toyota Corolla(1995)

Actually I believe NFSU2 had one corolla in it but yeah, very much doubt will ever see one in a game again. even though everyone in my city has made me offers on my car because they want to modify it and use it for drag racing… so it very much has the potential for a race car.

3 Likes

Hahahah yeah Toyota Corollas are favorites.

3 Likes

I have a Corolla as well. :sweat_smile: (2016)

2 Likes

Hahaha, in my rush this morning I read it as the XBOX not Xbow! :rofl: :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes