Free Borderlands 2 DLC leaked via Steam

Dude I will leave Warframe and everything else so that we can get up and jam it

1 Like

Iā€™ll hold you to that. I guess Iā€™m exclusively playing Borderlands for the foreseeable future, jumping between PS4 and PC. Not that Iā€™m complaining. :smiley:

2 Likes

Well continue sommer venaand nog with the dlc of 1. If you want to that is or we can jump to pre sequel

2 Likes

Well I did the handsome collection now. See a few others from here have as well.
@Wyvern did you and @Murph complete his playthrough?

4 Likes

Nope the asshat got into Diablo 3 again

I to this day havent finished all the DLCs either

1 Like

Now Iā€™m an asshat again. I finished Season 17 and now Iā€™m on Grim Dawn remember?

2 Likes

Thanks to @1nF4m0u5 bringing me the update files I finally started playing this and thanks to BL3 VIP club I have a shiny new Legendary Gun to use (Attack Veruc).

Gearbox is so awesome for releasing this for free, even if its only for a limited time. So far its really cool, loving the new antoganist and enemy types. I havenā€™t found any rainbow rarity weapons yet but Iā€™m sure it wonā€™t be long.

PSA. For spoiler reasons you should definitely play Tales of the Borderlands before touching this DLC.

2 Likes

So how are we to know if weā€™ve got the DLC?

You have to actually go to the DLC page and start downloading it to add it to your library.

1 Like

I turned on my PS4 yesterday and it had an update downloaded (Handsome Collection). Not sure if it has the DLC in thereā€¦ Should probably check into that.

1 Like

Nope. Thatā€™s just the update to get ready for the DLC.

You have to actually go on the PS Store and download it.

2 Likes

Thanks. Iā€™ll do that when I get home.

1 Like

Yea go get it!

We wanted to play it last night, and got distracted with Tiny Tinaā€™s Assault on Dragon Keep dlc, @flex I have found your gaming counterpart! Mister Torgue High-Five Flexington!

2 Likes

He better be a beautiful specimen of a man!

2 Likes

Wahahahaha that is so awesome !

1 Like

Iā€™m going to try re-installing my graphics driver @Wyvern sorry for the drop off.

1 Like

Its ok, I thought we scared you or something :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, you canā€™t scare me away.

1 Like

RNGeezus hates me as usual. Farming the first boss in the DLC but so far he has only dropped one legendary I donā€™t have and no damn rainbow guns. I donā€™t have one rainbow yet :frowning: Iā€™m only getting doubles of legendaries I have already.