Free Games (Steam/Origin/Epic/GOG/Prime)

I beg to differ. It is up there with Half-Life in terms of how overrated it is IMO. The story is not too bad but the gameplay is meh. I did like American Nightmare and its more action oriented gameplay though.

Alan Wake without the HUD was actually pretty awesome.

2 Likes

Theyā€™re free until this Thursday only. Get your ā€œI ainā€™t no fan of Evil Epic Exclusives, but hey, Free is Free!ā€ clicks in before then :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Oh yeah, FYI people Mutant Year Zero has been raised as a nomination for the next mygame.

3 Likes

For Honor free on Uplay again

1 Like

Ubisoft really wants as many people to have this as possible. This is the third time (to my knowledge) that this game has gone free, since the first time I got it, last year some time.

3 Likes

Winexy is free (DRM-free tho) here

1 Like

Dirt Rally free for 72 hours on Humble with a newsletter subscription!

Now no one has an excuse not to join the MEWRL Dirt Rally Challenge.

4 Likes

Just went through my Twitter feed and saw this and wanted to inform you guysā€¦

2 Likes

Celeste and Inside available on EPIC store, I have seen a playthrough of Celeste and would highly recommend it if you like puzzle platformers

3 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m super keen on grabbing Celeste. I already have Inside, for those who havenā€™t played it why not give it a try? Itā€™s one of the most atmospheric games Iā€™ve played.

3 Likes

Not to mention disturbingā€¦

3 Likes

Yeahā€¦ that endingā€¦

1 Like

Uplay+ service free from today to around month end.

3 Likes

Yep already installed Div 2 :smiley:

Div2, nooooooooo, not you too :stuck_out_tongue:

Contact me if you are looking for a Discord community to level your character and take part in raids.

For me, I am downloading AC Odyssey. Should be done by now.

hahaha naw Im gonna be just doing the story line, I donā€™t raid anymore

3 Likes

Unfortunately Div2 does not have a storyline, not like Div1, its more like random zone to zone while you pick up pieces of what happened.

Yea I figured that during the testing phase but its still fun and I will game with my brother

1 Like