Free Games (Steam/Origin/Epic/GOG/Prime)

Shaun Bean, shorn been … that’s how it’s pronounced.
Also yay for free Civ6

2 Likes

Spoilers! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Does anyone know if the $10 coupons ‘stack’?

2 Likes

I doubt it would. they apply at checkout, so it’'l probably just use the oldest one first… but this is EGS so who knows

2 Likes

Nah. From the coupon ToU:

You can only redeem one (1) Epic Coupon per transaction, and Epic Coupons will be automatically applied to your next eligible transaction. Epic Coupons cannot be combined.

3 Likes

Meh, ok. Just trying my luck. Thanks for reading the smallprint.

3 Likes

Only did that because I was considering using my voucher to pick up Maneater, but checkout said I had no eligible vouchers. Turns out you can’t apply the voucher to pre-purchases. Will look again when the game releases later today - if it’s still at $17.99 I’ll maybe try again.

3 Likes

Trust me i tried it lol .

2 Likes

Get Interkosmos
Free to keep when you get it before 25 May @ 9:00am. Some limitations apply.

(Notice: Requires one of the following virtual reality headsets: HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, or Valve Index.)

4 Likes

YOu can buy the game with the voucher - thank goodness I am broke I don’t need a game like that :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It is released for 17.99, so i bought it with the coupon w00t

2 Likes

Get Aegis Defenders Free
ends 23 May 2020 – 17:00:00 UTC

3 Likes

The Minion Masters - Charging Into Darkness Faction Box DLC for the Free To Play deck-building tower defense game Minion Masters, is currently Free to Keep if you get it before 3 Jun @ 3:00pm. Some limitations apply.

2 Likes

Week 3 of the Epic Games Store Sale, and the 3rd freebie is out. And the leak keeps its streak at 3 for 3 - this week grab the Borderlands Handsome Collection with Epics’ compliments:

(The Handsome Collection consists of both Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel along with all of their accompanying downloadable content).

Holy crap! Just checked what The Handsome Collection is selling for on Steam :astonished:

Even with the 74% off discount, is still a R650+ bundle.

5 Likes

To mark 20 years of Arkane Studios, whose development credits include the Dishonored and Prey games, Bethesda (their publisher) is giving away copies of the first Arkane release Arx Fatalis. Arx Fatalis is a critically acclaimed first-person RPG takes the player on an amazing journey into the fantasy world of Arx.

Go to the Arkane 20 Hub on the Bethesda site and sign up for the newsletter, and the game should appear in your Bethesda library:

2 Likes

This one I’m not entirely sure about at all…

SLUDGE LIFE is out now, and you can get it for FREE on the Epic Games Store for a whole year!
Claim it now and keep it forever. Jump in and play as upcoming tagger GHOST in a vandalism-centric stroll through a polluted island full of cranky idiots.

It’s “Free for a whole year”? It does look like a fair load of kak, but… it is developed by Terri Vellmann who devloped the 9/10 High Hell and 9/10 Heavy Bullets so there must be something decent about Sludge Life??

Free is free I guess.

2 Likes

They wrote their own meme into the game…

2 Likes

This is a truly amazing first person RPG/ Adventure… I am just scared it might not have aged all that well. I cannot believe it is turning 20!!!

2 Likes

GOEIE MOER

I dunno if I should be happy or sad!
I just hope you can play the epic and steam ones together

2 Likes
2 Likes