Free Games (Steam/Origin/Epic/GOG/Prime)

I got a $10 coupon for picking up a free game. So weird!

Yes you do, now I am starting to consider grabbing the borderlands 3 dlc season pass

1 Like

I got the coupon with GTAV

1 Like

Free game, not some Chinese Corporate crap either, its Steam baby!

4 Likes

Lol, thanks, but youā€™re 4 days too slow :smiley: We been having it!

2 Likes

AWESOME! It means I can finally afford BL3 ;-), even if it means I have that vile piece of software GTAV in my library

2 Likes

And done! And now the epic (yes the pun) 77 gig download. I will be playing next week

1 Like

Dude did you see the price! You are getting it cheaper than I did!
If you grab it on epic

1 Like

Thatā€™s my bad :stuck_out_tongue: I"ve been a bit AWOL this week, and scrolled past the epic crap :smiley:

3 Likes

Yep, bought it. $14 is still not small change with the insane exchange rate at the moment. But its borderlands 3, finally in reach :wink:

3 Likes

Shout if you want team mates :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wow, big shoutout to Humble Bundle. They sent me a key for Aegis Defenders after I tried 4 browsers on 2 O/Sā€™ and only got errors and ā€œgame is already in your accountā€ errors, even after the freebie expired.

Niiice

4 Likes

https://www.gog.com/gwent-welcome-bonus

Subscribe to the GOG.com newsletter to
claim a free GWENT Card Keg and a copy of
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

in case you havenā€™t already :wink:

EDIT by LH: Yeah, this deal has been around for a long time. Itā€™s nice to see that itā€™s still active though and if you havenā€™t done it already, then this is a good reminder.

2 Likes

The second week of the leaked Epic Games Store freebies is accurateā€¦

Civ VI is Free for the Week:

9 Likes

Dangit! You just beat me to it :slight_smile:

(I just HAD to sit around chatting with my mom for 5 minutes)

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been playing a lot of Gwent this last month. If anyone want to add me as a friend on GOG. Iā€™m Solitude.

3 Likes

Get 10 Second Ninja X
Free to keep when you get it before 28 May @ 7:00pm. Some limitations apply.

6 Likes

Ahh, I love me some Sean Bean narration! And lo, he does not die in this game!!! Amazing!

5 Likes

How do you pronounce that guyā€™s name? Seen Been, or Shaun Bahn? You canā€™t have bothā€¦

3 Likes

English dude, never makes any senseā€¦

2 Likes