Free Games (Steam/Origin/Epic/GOG/Prime)

Get The LEGO® NINJAGO® Movie Video Game
Free to keep when you get it before 22 May @ 8:59am. Some limitations apply. (?)

9 Likes

Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch.1 Onikakushi now free in Steam Store

5 Likes

Nice! I love the Lego games and so do my kids! :smiley:

3 Likes

Four Kings One War

Free to keep when you get it before 19 May @ 9:00am. Some limitations apply.

ping @MetalSoup

3 Likes

Thanks, only had it on my wishlist because I knew it was going to be free and wanted to be ready to grab it. It’s probably not that great but maybe it’s worth a shot. The VR mode dlc is also free now, they apparently had trouble making it free before.

3 Likes

Pinch of salt unverified rumour time… Epic are planning some big freebie releases for the 4 weeks of their sale. We know the first one - GTA V - but an image allegedly of a slide from an internal presentation is doing the rounds at the moment. And if it is accurate, there’s some good gaming to be had for free from the EGS in the next few weeks:

EYD3BuEU0AcRy7i

4 Likes

All great games, but sadly ones I already own on other platforms. Except Ark, which I have no interest in playing.

1 Like

If you “buy” a free game on epic at the moment, do you still get the $10 off coupon?

3 Likes

I got a $10 coupon for picking up a free game. So weird!

Yes you do, now I am starting to consider grabbing the borderlands 3 dlc season pass

1 Like

I got the coupon with GTAV

1 Like

Free game, not some Chinese Corporate crap either, its Steam baby!

4 Likes

Lol, thanks, but you’re 4 days too slow :smiley: We been having it!

2 Likes

AWESOME! It means I can finally afford BL3 ;-), even if it means I have that vile piece of software GTAV in my library

2 Likes

And done! And now the epic (yes the pun) 77 gig download. I will be playing next week

1 Like

Dude did you see the price! You are getting it cheaper than I did!
If you grab it on epic

1 Like

That’s my bad :stuck_out_tongue: I"ve been a bit AWOL this week, and scrolled past the epic crap :smiley:

3 Likes

Yep, bought it. $14 is still not small change with the insane exchange rate at the moment. But its borderlands 3, finally in reach :wink:

3 Likes

Shout if you want team mates :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wow, big shoutout to Humble Bundle. They sent me a key for Aegis Defenders after I tried 4 browsers on 2 O/S’ and only got errors and “game is already in your account” errors, even after the freebie expired.

Niiice

4 Likes