Free Games (Steam/Origin/Epic/GOG/Prime)

Geneshift
(free until 10 June 2020 – 17:00:00 UTC)

6 Likes

Get Kao the Kangaroo: Round 2
Free to keep when you get it before 15 Jun @ 7:00am. Some limitations apply.

7 Likes

@Wyvern

3 Likes

yay will download it after no man sky
:smiley:
This is a good week for me

1 Like

Yay, so the leaked slide turned out to be accurate after all, despite the one week delay.

Also, don’t forget to grab a copy of SAMURAI SHODOWN NEOGEO COLLECTION which is also free for the week.

3 Likes

Free on Humble with newsletter sub. Claim before 14 June, activate by 18 June.

3 Likes

Yeah don’t forget to activate. I’ve had one or two keys expire because I forgot that step.

1 Like

:grinning: Same. So many times.

1 Like

Hitman: Absolution is free on GOG for the next 72 hours.

https://www.gog.com/game/hitman_absolution

4 Likes

lol

An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #30.a60f2417.1591981726.b9d7244

4 Likes

Okay, so I know I’m definitely not the only one who completely missed the fact that there are 4 free Ark Expansion Maps available together with the base game giveaway over on Epic. And if I am the only one, why didn’t anyone tell me about it?! @Pamar told me that if you scroll a little way down past the “Get” button for the main game, you’ll find all the expansions and extras listed as well. 4 of the maps are free game addons.

Irritatingly, Epic still haven’t managed to work out how to activate their WooCommerce plugin, so still no shopping cart and 4 separate “purchases” required.

4 Likes

sadly no way to convert those to steam still right? since i own it on steam :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

You shouldn’t need to - they’re free expansion maps so I reckon they’re probably free over on Steam as well…

…hang on…

…yip. If you have the game on Steam, they’re there too:

2 Likes

Oh interesting! Wonder when center and ragnarok became f2p…

3 Likes

Oh right, didn’t know that people didn’t know :smile:

2 Likes

I probably won’t be installing ARK too soon though. SSD space is an increasingly precious commodity right now and the game is apparently a massive space hog - especially with mods.

2 Likes

they have always been free dlc as they where mods at first

2 Likes

ya my steam one is currently at 207GB

4 Likes

:astonished: That and the OS and my SSD is done.

2 Likes

Eye of the Beholder Trilogy on GOG

5 Likes