Free Games (Steam/Origin/Epic/GOG/Prime)

4 Likes

This is one I am excited for - has anyone else tried it yet?

1 Like

The art style looks familiar.

2 Likes

ooh! I’m before someone else this time

Free on Steam, the better of the PC platforms! (hurr hurr)

9 Likes

Double header of Freebies over on Epic this week:

Coming next week is Conan Exiles and Hue.

4 Likes

It looks like the epic coupons have stopped working ;-(

2 Likes

Shouldnt - MEGA Sale Coupon - $10.00
Expires on 11/1/2020, 3:00:00 AM
For games priced at $14.99 or higher

They are clever!

Also would love to know how Steam worked out my points. . . .

Also very thankful my steam wishlist has no sales of 75% or more

2 Likes

i suspect it carried over from w/e the currency of last sale was…thats how i see it.

3 Likes

Is Season 3 of Stranger Things out?

I should see about renewing my Netflix :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Shouldn’t have. My account still shows I have a $10 coupon available. What were you hoping to buy?

2 Likes

BL3 DLC3, will wait tomorrow to see if it will work then.

3 Likes

I don’t know anything about BL3 but if it’s not out yet then the coupons don’t work on pre-orders.

3 Likes

I can’t add any of the DLC or Add-Ons to my Epic cart at all - the “Buy Now” text is greyed out for me. I’m guessing because I don’t own the main game? Did you get the game on Epic originally? Maybe that is an issue.

2 Likes

Its working for me, I think he also got the epic version.

2 Likes

Yes, I got it on Epic and the other 2 DLCs last week. My account still shows no coupons. Oh well.

3 Likes

I will most definitely buy the 3rd DLC though, all reports say the story is excellent.

2 Likes

Was “last week” after Thursday 18th at 17:00 when the sale ended?

Every time you use a $10 Epic Coupon on any eligible game or add-on $14.99 and above between May 14 and June 18, you will receive an additional $10 Epic Coupon.
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/promotion/mega-sale

The coupons are valid until November (presumably when they might be thinking about having another sale?) but they were only issued during the sale weeks.

2 Likes

Ah! Thats it, I got the last DLC on the 24th, so no coupon for that. Thanks for the clarification!

3 Likes

This weeks’ Epic Game Store freebies have been reduced to just one title:

The second game listed last week as going free today, Conan:Exiles is MIA - the game is still listed as “Coming Soon” so who knows what happened to cause it to go not free at the last minute.

To make up for it, we’ve got 3 freebies to look forward to next week:

3 Likes

Killing Floor 2 is a great game, people should get it for mewme, it supports up to 8 player co op last time I checked.

5 Likes