Free Games (Steam/Origin/Epic/GOG/Prime)

I haven’t played anything since February. :confused:

1 Like

I’ve played stuff… but I can’t remember anything I’ve stuck with at all. It’s like oversaturation.

Although Greg and Willy have thrown some bangers my way so props to them

3 Likes

This week’s Epic Games Store Double Header Freebie is out:

There’s another two free games coming next week as well:

5 Likes
5 Likes

It’s been 20 years since Bohemia Interactive released Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis, the tactical FPS that gave rise to the Arma series, and was later renamed Arma: Cold War Assault.

For the next two days you can get Arma: Cold War Assault free on Steam and GOG.

Free to keep when you get it during this limited-time promotion.

2 Likes

Hmm. So an hour later and it looks like it’s expired on Steam? GOG still working for another day according to the site there.

ETA: Yeah, Steam one is gone. Just back at my desk and saw I still had a tab with it free open:

Taking the Add to Account option didn’t work though:

Sorry.

1 Like

Angeldust is a light weight MMO with a $3 price tag in the Steam store. Currently, you can claim it for free from the Steamdb Install button.

https://steamdb.info/app/488440/

Usually this sort of thing happens when a game is going to become Free anyways but, you never know.

Steam store page link:

5 Likes

Epic Games Store freebies for this week, and coming up next week:

Free Now:

Free Next Week:

4 Likes
7 Likes

Next week:

4 Likes

Arma Cold War Assault is back on Free to Keep on Steam, but only until 7 this evening:

Get ARMA: Cold War Assault

Free to keep when you get it before 3 Jul @ 7:00pm.

2 Likes

Another GOG giveaway

3 Likes
5 Likes

More Epic Games Store freebies:

And another double freebie next week too:

Wonder if there is enough content in the base TSM2 to consider a download, or if it’s so barebones as to be pointless. I remember the original had 2 or 3 routes and very few trains and carriages, and everything else on DLC.

3 Likes

RunnerDot

Free to keep when you get it before 1 Aug @ 8:00am. Some limitations apply.

5 Likes
6 Likes

Free on GOG for next 48 hours:

5 Likes

Follow the grim tale of young Amicia and her little brother Hugo, in a heartrending journey through the darkest hours of history. Hunted by Inquisition soldiers and surrounded by unstoppable swarms of rats, Amicia and Hugo will come to know and trust each other. As they struggle to survive against overwhelming odds, they will fight to find purpose in this brutal, unforgiving world.

Minit is a peculiar little adventure played sixty seconds at a time. Journey outside the comfort of your home to help unusual folk, uncover countless secrets, and overcome dangerous foes, all in hopes of lifting a rather unfortunate curse that ends each day after just one minute. Minit is a collaboration between Kitty Calis, Jan Willem Nijman, Jukio Kallio & Dominik Johann.

Next Week

3 Likes

Free on GOG for 28 days:

• Ultima Underworld 1+2
  • Syndicate Plus
  • Syndicate Wars
9 Likes