Free Games (Steam/Origin/Epic/GOG/Prime)

Awesome, thanks! Syndicate was one of my favourite games growing up! I wonder how it aged…

3 Likes

Not too badly. I played it a year or so ago, and I still got super immersed in the mechanics and gameplay…
Satellite reign is a not-terrible spiritual successor to it too, if you find you want more…Altho it has its flaws, its still pretty cool!

4 Likes

Free on GOG at the moment. No idea for how long though…?

2 Likes

I think this is a repeat.

5 Likes

Yip, it is. Read somewhere that it was given away back in June 2019. I’m not complaining though - it must be one of the few freebies that this cheapass hoarder missed collecting at the time. Got it now :smiley:

2 Likes

Two very solid freebies from the Epic Store this week:

And coming next week:

6 Likes

Saints Row®: The Third™ Remastered (FREE)
Sale ends 9/2/2021 at 5:00 PM

6 Likes

Free this week on the Epic Games Store:
(in addition to the extra Saints Row freebie announced earlier and posted by @WillySA above)

Automachef

Welcome to Automachef, a resource management puzzler where you design kitchens, program machinery and watch your genius come to life! It’s time to engineer tomorrow’s kitchen, today!

Coming next week:

Yoku’s Island Express

Meet Yoku, the pint-sized postman protagonist of Yoku’s Island Express! Use a unique blend of pinball mechanics, platforming and open world exploration to unlock the secrets of Mokumana Island.

5 Likes

Very glad I didn’t miss this.

1 Like

Free for the week at Epic Games Store:

Free next week:

3 Likes

https://register.ubisoft.com/far-cry-3/en-US

Far cry 3 is free on ubi

6 Likes

Surviving Mars is free. Think it has been free before, and has also been on Epic’s freebie list.

5 Likes

Unexpected bonus freebie this week on Epic Games Store - not just Sheltered as expected, but also Nioh: Complete Edition free this week.

Double freebie next week as well:

7 Likes

Was about to post the Epic Freebies here - but you’re far too quick old man!

5 Likes

Those who haven’t played Nioh: It’s very very good!

4 Likes

I doubt my PC can run these new games anymore. But hey I’ve got Nioh, for the future, when I can.

3 Likes

Double dipping the freebies again this week over at Epic Games Store:

Speed Brawl is a 2D combat-racer about moving fast and hitting hard!

Tharsis is a turn-based space strategy game. With dice. And cannibalism.

Next on the giveaway roster:

3 Likes

Some Steam Freebies:

4 Likes

TQ Anniversary Edition… yeah boi! And the expansions is super cheap too.

2 Likes

And there are a TON of really amazing mods for it.

2 Likes