Free Games (Steam/Origin/Epic/GOG/Prime)

Wow I played that ages ago! Thanks, will definitely grab it.

1 Like

Ooooh, nice one. I think. From what Iā€™ve heard. Always wanted to play it and never got around to buying it. Hope I can find the time to give it a go now.

1 Like

Link Wars

In order to properly support the game, Link Wars is transitioning out of free play after Jun 9th.

Everyone who already added the game to their Steam library before the change will continue to own it and will not be affected by the change.

2 Likes

Last week of the Epic Mega Sale - thereā€™s a 25% off coupon waiting for you.

This weekā€™s Freebie, and next weekā€™s too:

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/maneater

4 Likes

I can highly recommend Supraland.

4 Likes

Highly recommend ManEater game of the year for me for 2020, and honestly the following years as well.

4 Likes

Capcom Arcade Stadium:

Buy Capcom Arcade Stadium Limited Free Promotional Package - Jun 2022

5 Likes

Dying Light - Harran Tactical Unit Bundle DLC

Free to keep when you get it before 23 Jun @ 7:00pm. Some limitations apply.

4 Likes

Ninja Stealth

Free to keep when you get it before 13 Jun @ 1:00pm. Some limitations apply.

5 Likes

Free on GOG

4 Likes

Sounds interesting. Graphics look pleasing.

4 Likes

8 Likes

Free for the next 2 days (45 hours now) on GOG:

6 Likes

Free now on GOG. (Possibly permanently free?)

Play a reimagined version of the all-time RPG classic from The Elder Scrolls series. Daggerfall Unity ā€“ GOG Cut brings this amazing experience to modern gamers.

Before:

After:

Itā€™s basically the original game with over 40 mod packs applied, all bundled into one neat package.

7 Likes

Epicā€™s weekly freebie for this week is out. Supraland, as expected, is available for free for this week. Comes highly recommended by those that know - check out @DarthMolā€™s article about it, and the discussion that follows.

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/supraland

Double header freebies next week featuring A Game Of Thrones: The Board Game Digital Edition and Car Mechanic Simulator 2018.

3 Likes

Beautiful Desolation free on GOG! (The Brotherhood is a local developer)

5 Likes

Support these guys! They are brilliant

3 Likes

Oops, but I got it for freeā€¦ Thats not financial supportā€¦

4 Likes

They just want the exposure. So that they dont mind. Iā€™m busy with stasis bone totemā€¦ Beautiful and difficult

2 Likes

Neverwinter: Epic Lightning Pack (DLC)

Claim your free Neverwinter: Epic Lightning Pack and join the hunt in style! Each pack includes a cloak and title exclusive to players on the Epic Games Store.

Instructions

1. Download this offer directly via Epic Games Store before the offer expires.
  2. Please note the base game Neverwinter (free-to-play) is required to enjoy this DLC content.+

Epic Lightning Pack for Free - Epic Games Store

3 Likes