Free Games (Steam/Origin/Epic/GOG/Prime)

King’s Bounty: The Legend:

Free for a limited time

3 Likes

Thats where the arguably comes in :wink: Lets argue about it.

2 Likes

I’m a lover not a fighter.

But, based on the fact that I don’t know this game, but you, I, and at least one two other person people do know today’s Guess the Game, I’d posit that it is, arguably, the better know indie game. At least in these parts.

Not that I’m arguing mind you. I’m sure Caveman Stories x, or whatever it’s called, is very well known in other places that I am not interested in in the slightest.

Again, not arguing. Lover, not fighter. Etc.

3 Likes

Ghost Master:

Free for a limited time

2 Likes

Freebie of the Week from Epic Games Store:

Spelldrifter

Spelldrifter combines the puzzle-like positional tactics of a turn-based RPG with the customizability and replayability of a collectible card game. The result: a hybrid, wherein players must juggle the resources at their disposal using both time and space.
Spelldrifter | Epic Games Store

Next week has 911 Operator on the giveaway schedule.

3 Likes

Requiem: Avenging Angel

Free for a limited time

2 Likes

Crime Boss: Rockay City is free this weekend on Epic… Dont waste your 80GB. Its rubbish.

And this concludes this Public Service Announcement.

2 Likes

Paint Chips

Free to paid (1 October)

3 Likes

@all the above could be fun for a MEWME evening

3 Likes

The paint chips one? Will get it then.

1 Like

I also grabbed it

1 Like

Crumble (Steam Game):

Free for a limited time

4 Likes

Free on Steam

5 Likes

3 Likes

Almost forgot the weekly Epic Games Freebie:

911 Operator

A game about the difficult work of people that manage emergency services. Answer incoming calls and react properly - give first aid instructions, advise, dispatch the correct number of firemen/police/ambulances, or sometimes - just ignore the call. Play on ANY CITY in the world!

911 Operator | Epic Games Store

Next week looks to be two small but interesting looking indie puzzle-platformer-adventure games: Out of Line and The Forest Quartet.

2 Likes

Tint n Ink: Paintball

Free while in early access

This week’s double header of freebies from the Epic Games Store:

Out of Line

A unique adventure game filled with beautiful puzzles all hand-drawn in a unique 2D style . Out of Line follows the adventures of San in a quest to escape the Factory that was once home. Dive into a story set in a mysterious world that is revealed through multiple chapters.

Out of Line | Download and Buy Today - Epic Games Store

The Forest Quartet

The Forest Quartet is a 3D narrative puzzler about a gone, but not forgotten, lead singer. Play her spirit and travel through 3 acts unique to the members of her band for a final farewell concert. Face their emotions, solve puzzles and fight the corruption plaguing their souls.

The Forest Quartet | Download and Buy Today - Epic Games Store

Another two-for-free next week: Model Builder and Soulstice.

2 Likes

Double the freebies again this week on the Epic Games Store.

Soulstice

Explore a dark world brimming with hidden mysteries, master a diverse combat system, and inhabit the dual forces of two sisters in a coming-of-age dark fantasy story with fast-paced action, vicious enemies, and spectacular boss fights.

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/soulstice

Model Builder

Join the latest trend in simulation games, bring out your creativity and make awesome looking models. Assemble, customize and display your creations, whether you’re a veteran or a novice. Get building and get creative!

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/model-builder-f9b456

Next week look forward to Godlike Burger.

3 Likes

Free on GOG

1 Like

Weekly freebie time on the Epic Game Store

Godlike Burger

In Godlike Burger you run the craziest restaurant of the galaxy! Stun, poison and kill customers in many devious ways… and turn them into burger meat! And don’t worry: Alien customers will keep coming if you are smart about it, because cannibalism is just too damn tasty.

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/godlike-burger-4150a0

Another double dip next week with Blazing Snails and the Q.U.B.E. Ultimate Bundle.

2 Likes