Free Games (Steam/Origin/Epic/GOG/Prime)

Don’t they do it every year?

They do, but it’s always started on a Thursday in the past. Just thought it odd that this year they’re only having this weeks free games available for six days and starting the end of year stuff on a Wednesday.

I got super excited for GigaBash, then I saw Godzilla is a paid DLC :frowning:

Still looks pretty fun though

1 Like

Legend of Keepers: Career of a Dungeon Manager

Offer ends on: 05/01/2024

2 Likes

Epic Games Store is on Holiday Sale for the next month and it looks like they are doing weekly freebies again this year. First up, a full package of D2 worth R899.

Destiny 2: Legacy Collection (2023)

Create your Guardian and embark on a cinematic story in an evolving universe filled with a variety of co-op missions and PvP modes. This edition includes The Witch Queen, Beyond Light, and Shadowkeep. Play through three epic campaigns, unlock 37 Exotic weapons, 15 Exotic pieces of armor, and the power of Stasis, allowing you to lock down and control the battlefield.

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/destiny-2--legacy-collection-2023

4 Likes

That’s a ton of great content. I haven’t touched Destiny 2 in more than a year now and fear that I’ll get sucked in again if I do.

3 Likes

Scratch the weekly game note… Just found this note on the Epic News Blog:

We want you to have the happiest of holidays for 2023, so we’ve put together the most festive sale. It has thousands of discounted games, limitless 33% Epic Coupons, an Epic Rewards boost to 10%, 17 free games, and free cosmetics for everyone.

“17 Free Games” means there’s another 16 to come beginning next Wednesday. Speculation is that there’ll be a free game each day through until 3 January and then the final one will be available for the last week.

2 Likes

half of it probably repeat titles

2 Likes

free is free, however i aint complaining

3 Likes

The reruns are helpful for those who missed the giveaways first time round

1 Like

Minion Masters - Mountain Song

Free to keep when you get it before 22 Dec @ 8:00pm.

2 Likes

Ultimate Zombie Defense:

Freebie from Fanatical for 7 days or until keys run out:

2 Likes

Lost Ruins:

Offer ends on: 05/01/2024

2 Likes

Turns out the rumour was correct - the Epic Games Store Holiday Daily Giveaway is back!

You have just 24 hours to claim…

DNF Duel

Action fighting at its extreme! One of the most popular and widely played RPGs in the world, Dungeon and Fighter is now back as a 2.5D action fighting game. Choose from 16 charming characters, each with their distinct skills and personalities. Outsmart, outplay, or downright beat up your opponents and become the master of the Ultimate Will!

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/dnf-duel-07d055

3 Likes

Free game #3 is out, with another 24 hour claim timer on it…

Melvor Idle

Inspired by RuneScape, Melvor Idle takes the core of what makes an adventure game so addictive and strips it down to its purest form! This is a feature-rich, idle/incremental game combining a distinctly familiar feel with a fresh gameplay experience.

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/melvor-idle-b6a9b3

The wrapping paper this year is tough. More colours than obvious symbols.

1 Like

There’s a computer mouse in the wrapping paper so maybe PC Builder Simulator?

1 Like

More 24-hour free stuff from EGS, and it’s a good one today!

Art of Rally

art of rally is a stylized experience inspired by the golden era of rally from the creator of Absolute Drift. Race across the world through colorful and stylized environments in top-down view. Will you master the art of rally?

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/art-of-rally

Yeah, the wallpapers are definitely designed to confuse this year. I thought @DarthMol’s mouse to PC Builder Sim was a solid suggestion. Personally, I thought the lightning bolt looked like some sort of mobile -ish game. The pattern on the paper for tomorrow’s game is of no use. It’s looking like the colours are the only clue.

2 Likes

I think the only commonality is the colouring, looking at the pattern from all the wrapping and cover art, the common theme seems to be the colour pallet.

2 Likes

EGS Winter Sale Mystery Game #5 is the first “they gave it away before” freebie of the event… If you missed it before, you’ve got 24 hours to grab it now.

Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition

With Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition, experience the most acclaimed game of 2008 like never before. Create a character of your choosing and descend into an awe-inspiring, post-apocalyptic world where every minute is a fight for survival.

Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition includes all five of the Fallout 3 Game Add-on Packs:

• Operation: Anchorage - Enter a military simulation and fight in the liberation of Anchorage, Alaska from its Chinese Communist invaders.
  • The Pitt - Travel to the post-apocalyptic remains of Pittsburgh and become embroiled in a conflict between slaves and their Raider masters.
  • Broken Steel - Increase your level cap to 30, and finish the fight against the Enclave remnants alongside Liberty Prime.
  • Point Lookout - Embark on a mysterious and open-ended adventure in a huge, murky swampland along the coast of Maryland.
  • Mothership Zeta - Defy hostile alien abductors and fight your way off of the alien mothership, orbiting miles above the Capital Wasteland.

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/fallout-3-game-of-the-year-edition

Tomorrow’s wrapping paper clue:

1 Like

Day 6 of the EGS Winter Sale Giveaway, and which I have in my Epic library already but for the life of me can’t remember when or how it got there. Was it a giveaway before? Was it possibly a past freebie from Prime Gaming? I doubt I would have bought it myself. Either way, if you don’t have it yet, it’s here for you for the next 24 hours.

Ghostwire: Tokyo

Tokyo is overrun by deadly supernatural forces, perpetrated by a dangerous occultist, causing Tokyo’s population to vanish in an instant. Ally with a powerful spectral entity on their quest for vengeance and master a powerful arsenal of abilities to unravel the dark truth behind the disappearance as you face the unknown in Ghostwire: Tokyo.

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/ghostwire-tokyo

The wallpaper clue for the Christmas Day giveaway…

Any guesses? If tradition continues, it could be a newish AAA title.

2 Likes