Free Weeks/Weekends, Open Betas, Other Limited-Time Free Access Games

I enjoyed Far Cry 5 a lot. Can definitely recommend it to people who haven’t played it yet.

4 Likes

Just discovered Assetto Corsa Competizione has been on a Free-to-Try Weekend since yesterday :roll_eyes: Game is on 50% off sale for the duration of the weekend as well, which, with the very generous Regional Pricing, puts it at R109,50 for the weekend.

4 Likes

Thats a damn good deal!

4 Likes

Well, their free weekend worked! Got Far Cry 5 on Epic’s sale after playing it the weekend.

5 Likes

Im VERY tempted to grab it as well - I just played a couple of hours, the music was turned off tho those songs drove me insane

3 Likes

The game is so entertaining. I played it for free when uplay had that free month special thing so I had to finish it in a month. If I had more time with it I would have done a lot more.

3 Likes

Marvel’s Avengers in free Open Beta this weekend (9PM Friday - 9PM Sunday). Beta available on PS, XB and PC via Steam.

All the deets:

3 Likes

Download here I think

3 Likes

Elder Scrolls Online is free to play for two weeks.

The Elder Scrolls Online Free Play Event begins Wednesday, March 31 at 10AM EDT, and runs until Tuesday, April 13 at 10AM EDT. During the free-play period, anybody on PC/Mac, Xbox consoles (Xbox Live Gold required), PlayStation consoles (PlayStation Plus required), and Stadia (Stadia Pro required) can download and play The Elder Scrolls Online base game for free!

This event gives you access to Morrowind’s zone (Vvardenfell) and the ESO base game, which includes four of the game’s original classes, 23 unique zones, and countless hours of adventure.

During the Free Play Event, we’ve also put The Elder Scrolls Online Standard Edition on sale at up to 60% off and The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor on sale at up to 67% off!

2 Likes

Already own it - I would highly recommend it.

2 Likes

PLAY ZOMBIES AND MULTIPLAYER FOR FREE,
LIVE FROM MAY 27TH TO JUNE 1ST

3 Likes

I have a spare Steam Beta Week key for Fashion Police Squad if anyone wants to have a look at the game. Will PM the key to whoever asks for it first.

'Tis given. 'Tis gone.

Beta is running for the week until Friday so plenty time to looky-look if you want.

2 Likes

14 posts were merged into an existing topic: Back 4 Blood - Come Slay With Us

Closed Beta for Ubisofts’ upcoming action sports game Riders Republic coming up in a couple of weeks.

Access to the Beta will be available on all platforms, but you will need to register for it with your Ubisoft account at RidersRepublic.com

2 Likes

AoE 4 free weekend available this weekend:

2 Likes

In a somewhat ominous sign, Battlefield 2042, just one month after it’s release, is having a Free Weekend event and is also on sale for a full week.

From what I can work out, the Free Weekend (which started yesterday and runs through until 20:00 on Monday) can only be accessed through Steam - I can’t find any way to access it through the Origin client. It’s specifically only on PC though - sorry consolers.

The discounts on the game are also available directly through Origin, but with slightly different percentages off.

Steam Discounts:

Origin Discounts:

1 Like

In much the same vein, Call of Duty: Vanguard is also having a limited access Free Weekend this weekend.

And again, the game will be available on sale over the weekend.

https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/call-of-duty-vanguard

Something tells me these games are not doing as well as the shareholders expected/demanded?

1 Like

Prospects of it coming to regular EA play…

2 Likes

Northgard is free to play for the weekend. And going for R43,75 to purchase if you enjoy it.

2 Likes